Manning a donkey

Can't say as I think much of Tebow either and certainly wouldn't want him as the QB of the team I follow, but I agree that I will always remember the TB pass in OT to beat the Steelers last year. Priceless.

Broncos fans are a little off on this one.

Tebow > Manning ?? Comical at best.

Can't say as I think much of Tebow either and certainly wouldn't want him as the QB of the team I follow, but I agree that I will always remember the TB pass in OT to beat the Steelers last year. Priceless.

Broncos fans are a little off on this one.

Tebow > Manning ?? Comical at best.

The only way that statement could ring true would be like this

Tebow's future time in the NFL > Manning's future time in the NFL. Even stating it this way, it is a probability, since Tebow could get hurt the next game he plays and loose his mobility and with it his career.

/>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827c0dfb/article/sanchez-under-attack-jets-acquire-tebow?module=HP11_hot_topics

And Tebow-mania heads to the Big Apple.

Probably the last place I thought he would land. My money was on Jacksonville.

I think history shows that QBs who spend years on one team and with one scheme tend not to do so well when they head off to another team for a couple years. Think Montana, Farve.

Manning might be different though. The broncos have the cap space to literally build a team around him. Not to mention the AFC west is by far the worst division in the league. Gives peyton a easy walk to the playoffs.