Hue!!! Don't do it!

Kazkal

Hue Jackson shaking up Raiders’ coaching staff

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 25, 2011, 8:01 PM EST

Hue Jackson

New Raiders head coach Hue Jackson is assembling his coaching staff, and although the Raiders do everything behind closed doors, two names have surfaced as candidates to become the team’s next defensive coordinator: Chuck Bresnahan and Joe Cullen.

Jerry McDonald of the Oakland Tribune reports that Bresnahan, who was the Raiders’ defensive coordinator from 2000 to 2002, has spoken with Jackson. The two previously worked together in Cincinnati.

McDonald also writes that Jason La Canfora of NFL Network reported on Twitter that Joe Cullen would interview for the Raiders’ defensive coordinator job in the coming weeks, although I don’t see that report on La Canfora’s Twitter.

The names of five Raiders assistants were removed from the team’s web site today, presumably meaning none of them will be back. Those five are linebackers coach Mike Haluchak, passing game coordinator Ted Tollner, quarterbacks coach Paul Hackett, offensive line coach Jim Michalczik and assistant offensive line coach Chris Morgan.

Maybe he'll also hire Bratkowski to run the Offense once the Bengals dump him.

We're dumping him? Where did you hear that?

/>http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2011/report-raiders-wont-make-bresnahan-d-coord-second-time-could-land-as-lb-coach/

Raiders say no to Chucky Cheese.

The Oakland Raiders have no plans to make Chuck Bresnahan their defensive coordinator for a second time.

I didn't think even Al Davis was that insane.

Hue may need to shake up the staff. In order to provide for a winning combination. You know how Al Davis is. Nothing every pleases him unless you win for him. Win and you will make him a happy boy. Lose, and you will be out of a job! You know how it is with Al!

Hue may need to shake up the staff. In order to provide for a winning combination. You know how Al Davis is. Nothing every pleases him unless you win for him. Win and you will make him a happy boy. Lose, and you will be out of a job! You know how it is with Al!

"Boy" is hardly a term I'd use in describing Al Davis. "Great Grandpa" is far more appropriate.

T1_0118_davissullytall.jpg You make the call.

"Boy" is hardly a term I'd use in describing Al Davis. "Great Grandpa" is far more appropriate.

Committment to epidermal excellence.

I've seen meth addicts with better skin and whiter teeth! :lol:

Raiders Defense - TM Feb. 1 - 3:59 pm et

The Raiders announced Tuesday that former Oakland and Cincinnati DC Chuck Bresnahan has been hired as a defensive coach.

The Raiders have openings at defensive coordinator and linebackers coach, but they have not specified Bresnahan's duties. It's a fair bet that he will oversee the defense if the team can't find a better candidate over the next couple of weeks. He can always move into the linebackers role if owner Al Davis lands a different coordinator. Bresnahan has run a 4-3 scheme in the past.

Poor Hue...

I've seen meth addicts with better skin and whiter teeth! :lol:

Ha ha! At this point, for Al, what could the downside possibly be for a meth habit? Al Davis needs meth.

The Raiders announced Tuesday that former Oakland and Cincinnati DC Chuck Bresnahan has been hired as a defensive coach.

The Raiders have openings at defensive coordinator and linebackers coach, but they have not specified Bresnahan's duties. It's a fair bet that he will oversee the defense if the team can't find a better candidate over the next couple of weeks. He can always move into the linebackers role if owner Al Davis lands a different coordinator. Bresnahan has run a 4-3 scheme in the past.

Poor Hue...

Anybody still want Hue to be the head coach here?
/>http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Bresnahan-Re-Joins-Raiders-Coaching-Staff/41b01cc0-75cf-4419-86ee-96dbc1dbf66f

“Chuck brings a wealth of knowledge and experience and we welcome him back,” said Oakland Raiders Head Coach Hue Jackson. “I worked with him in Cincinnati and he is fiery, a motivator and a teacher.”

:puke:

"Chuck brings a wealth of knowledge and experience "

Bresnahan-story.jpg

burnssmithers.jpg

Mr. Burns (played by Al Davis): Who is that man Smithers?

Smithers (played by Hue Jackson): Uh, why that's Chuck Breshnehan, sir. He's our new coach on defense.

Mr. Burns: Never heard of him.

Poor Hue...

Anybody still want Hue to be the head coach here?
/>http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Bresnahan-Re-Joins-Raiders-Coaching-Staff/41b01cc0-75cf-4419-86ee-96dbc1dbf66f

“Chuck brings a wealth of knowledge and experience and we welcome him back,” said Oakland Raiders Head Coach Hue Jackson. “I worked with him in Cincinnati and he is fiery, a motivator and a teacher.”

:puke:

Depends if it was his choice or not,I think they were fooled by his productive years well with the raiders even though his defense was overrated.