What team should be relocated? And where?

Scout200

Goodell wants to tap the Latin market, so I would move the Steelers to Mexico City.

This could be a tough cultural transition for the Steelers organization, so to smooth things out I would hire several Mexican drug gangs to murder a bunch of the Steelers players.

Move the Bengals to Los Angeles.....The Los Angeles Bengals...sounds nice. That would mean the Brown family letting Magic Johnson buy into the team....I'm sure Magic could sweet talk Pumpkin a little...

Question: What do Magic Johnson and Mike Brown have in common?

Answer: Neither one of them knows much about football.

A Perfect marriage. :hug:

Well :P I'd Bring the Steelers to Oregon :> but change name and colors...but realistic option

One of these teams to L.A

Bengals-Mike Brown not willing do what it takes to win so he may as well go to big market so he'd maybe go the extra mile to win

Jaguars-Having Issues plus Florida has enough teams

Bills-I don't want to see them move but it's a possibility

Move the Bengals to Los Angeles.....The Los Angeles Bengals...sounds nice. That would mean the Brown family letting Magic Johnson buy into the team....I'm sure Magic could sweet talk Pumpkin a little...

Question: What do Magic Johnson and Mike Brown have in common?

Answer: Neither one of them knows much about football.

A Perfect marriage. :hug:

I can imagine a scenario where the bengals come out here in the next 5 years.

This is simply too big of a market to have such a void.

Within 5 hours of Cincy there are 7 NFL teams. Many Cincy fans will remain loyal if they move, and those who don't will have their choice of teams to follow.

The game is going global, there's no way that train's gonna be stopped so you might as well just ride it.

Who goes where is a bit more tricky to decide, obviously cities will have to bid to take on a franchise. The teams that move will be decided by who finishes bottom of their division therefore adding some extra zing to divisional games. Therefore if the season ended today the situation would be:-

Buffalo Bills move to Canada and become the Montreal Muppets (or Le Muppettes as they will come to be known)

Bengals move to Scotland just becuase it' makes it easier for me to see them. They become The Tartan Terror!

Tennessee Titans move to north Africa and become the Tuareg Titans playing home games in Casablanca and Marakeech

Denver Bronco's relocate to Alaska and become the Anchorage Ice - John Elway dies of a broken heart

Dallas Cowboys move to Delhi and become the Dallas Indians which is poetic justice

Detroit Lions take their franchise to England and are the London Lions (as seen at the bottom of Nelson column)

Carolina Panthers high tail it to Salt Lake City and become the Christ Almighty's (know throughout the media as The God Squad)

The Arizona Cardinals, used to desert conditions move to the Middle East where they become the Damascus Dogs

But it doesn't stop there........ NFL Lady League gets launched with teams playing in:-

Mexico City with the Taco Belles

Rio de Janiero have the Brazillians

Germany play host to the Hamburg Hairy Armpits

England get a team ..... The Bristols (no doubt that will be a fave of Billy Broome)

China gets represented by some particularly ugly wenches who form the Hong Kong King Kongs

and Holland gets the Amsterdam p***y Whips

I dont want to see any team move but Jacksonville would be the one that least bothers me.

I really dont think they should try to put a team overseas. If going coast to coast is hard on players I dont want to teams flying across the atlantic after a monday night to play on sunday. Logistical nightmare. and LA is the only city I know that needs a team.

• 3 weeks later...

Moving a team to the UK will be a disaster mark my words - scotland to far for people from the middle and south of the UK avg attendance 20,000

London - to far for people from the middle of the UK and scotland to travel avg attendance 40-50,000

midlands - prob about right attendence would be the highest but no stadia big enough to hold 60,000 apart from old trafford - manchester United's ground

they should stick to the international series and thats it.

Well :P I'd Bring the Steelers to Oregon :> but change name and colors...but realistic option

One of these teams to L.A

Bengals-Mike Brown not willing do what it takes to win so he may as well go to big market so he'd maybe go the extra mile to win

Jaguars-Having Issues plus Florida has enough teams

Bills-I don't want to see them move but it's a possibility

Mike and Katie are too stiff to be part of the SoCal lifestyle. I can't see that happening unless they out-right sell the team.

The Vikings stadium issue might be a reason that sends them to LA. This city lost the North Star hockey team to Dallas in the 90's and the Lakers to LA in the 60's. I can't see them losing the Vikes and leaving just the Twins but you never know.