Bills @ Bengals Game Thread

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zimmer sucks, his defense sucks

This LB core sucks, Rey sucks, Rivers sucks and cant tackle, and Dahni is too old and cant even cover his own grandma

Secondary is always hurt the guys that do come in to play, cant play

The defense has been lost all year long. Zimmer please leave with Marvin!!!!!

I have to say that game was hand-down the funniest thing I've seen all year.

At 28-7 I told my buddy the Bills fan not t worry, you'll win.

And they did.

LOLOLOL. What a f**kin' joke. The whole season was encapsulated in this game.

Dumbass Palmer picks? Check.

Unforced Benson fumbles? Check.

Penalties (on the O and D) wiping out big plays? Check.

"Bend AND Break" defense? Check.

"Special" teams? Check.

Biggest thing to me were the sideline shots. The Bills were loose all game. Their season is over but at least they looked like they were still having fun. Bengals sideline? Morgue.

I was wrong. They could go 2-14.

And just think, we get to watch them get basted again in just four days!

And the shootout continues! Gonna be a fun game to watch boys.

I was wrong. That was agonizing!

Billy, I truly and sincerely appreciate your image of support today. Very, very appreciative.

She is a doll baby isn't she? :blush:

looks dead on my high school sweetheart (St. Ursala girl)... hubba

Lucky you. Only three times in my life have I nailed something that hot!

its a good thing we're 21 up..... :rolleyes:

No doubt. Probably need it come the 4th quarter.

I felt it coming.

Last week the entire AFC North lost. This week appears to be the opposite.

Well except for Cincinnati that is... :rolleyes:

Yea, said it all week; the Bengals will play at the Bills level and lose it in the end. I thought for a moment that they would make me eat crow with a 28-7 lead, but then the real Bengals came out in the 2nd half! Well the only negavtive thing that M. Brown got out of todays game is that he now owns a top 3 pick which means a lot of money will be shelled out!

I have to say that game was hand-down the funniest thing I've seen all year.

At 28-7 I told my buddy the Bills fan not t worry, you'll win.

And they did.

LOLOLOL. What a f**kin' joke. The whole season was encapsulated in this game.

Dumbass Palmer picks? Check.

Unforced Benson fumbles? Check.

Penalties (on the O and D) wiping out big plays? Check.

"Bend AND Break" defense? Check.

"Special" teams? Check.

Biggest thing to me were the sideline shots. The Bills were loose all game. Their season is over but at least they looked like they were still having fun. Bengals sideline? Morgue.

I was wrong. They could go 2-14.

And just think, we get to watch them get basted again in just four days!

why does today's game make me think of this?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4

Didn't work. Embedding disabled.

Oh, well, you'll have to click to watch it on youtube.

I know, it sucks to have to do extra work to move that mouse a quarter inch and click but... :lol::P

worst team i have seen in sometime!!!!

Lap said it best, they just collapsed and quit.

Marvin the team has quit on you, now do yourself a favor and just walk away, and take Zimmer with you please!

Time to blow the team up, this will not win now, and win for sometime with the players it has. The team is done, get rid of them and build the team from new.

Marvin the team has quit on you, now do yourself a favor and just walk away, and take Zimmer with you please!

Time to blow the team up, this will not win now, and win for sometime with the players it has. The team is done, get rid of them and build the team from new.

Yeah, at this point you can go 2-14 with 53 hungry rookies.

No cap. No consequences.

Nuke it.

(of course, for you conspiracy theorists, that may have been Mikey's plan all along...)

They could do that, but I believe the results would be no different as long as Mike Brown is calling the shots. Look at his record since taking the reins of the team! Abysmal doesn't begin to describe it.

They could do that, but I believe the results would be no different as long as Mike Brown is calling the shots. Look at his record since taking the reins of the team! Abysmal doesn't begin to describe it.

Well then i guess we are doomed forever then.....so i ask whats even the point anymore?

Well then i guess we are doomed forever then.....so i ask whats even the point anymore?

Ahhh, Grasshopper...you begin to divine the true nature of being a Bengals fan.

Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes...

Ahhh, Grasshopper...you begin to divine the true nature of being a Bengals fan.

Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes...

Well i have been a bengal fan since the 80's and i have been through the good and the bad.

I guess i just got to excited this year, every year i tell myself not to get to excited. This year was different, and i was expecting big things. At least in the 90s we all knew the team was going to suck, since Marvin took over i found myself getting excited year after year. Well the excitment is over now! No more getting excited, the Bengals will always be my team, but no more excitment for me.

I just find it amazing how, i live close to Phila. and its amazing how they get rid of all these players, even there QB to a division rival and they still have a great team. Things that you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Dangit Billy, there were only two reasons left why I check this forum, and now they're gone.

Sorry DC. Just shopping for a win here. The twin pears obviously wasn't working for the past three weeks so I have no alternative but to throw some junk at them.

Dangit Billy, there were only two reasons left why I check this forum, and now they're gone.

Sorry DC. Just shopping for a win here. The twin pears obviously wasn't working for the past three weeks so I have no alternative but to throw some junk at them.

I have just 1 question.

Can he play defense? If so...

SIGN 'EM!!!!!

:lol:

Post game comments by Carson, included this nugget. "They made some changes at halftime and altered their looks and coverages and we weren't able to adjust. " WTF is that? Thanks Brat.

Something a washed up QB would say after getting outplayed by a guy from Harvard,

Seriously, I think it's the fact that I truly expected big things from the Bengals this season. I never really expected big things in the past and was just more hopeful than anything. Seeing the talent this team has and what they have done with it is sickening. I don't care what they do with it as long as it involves blowing most of it up.

NO ONE IS ABOVE BEING SHOWN THE DOOR, NO ONE !!!

I have a buddy that is a Bears fan and swore they would never do anything anytime soon after last season. They switch their OC to one that fits their franchise QB and all of a sudden, the Bears are leading their division this season. It happens all the time in the NFL, just not the Bengals. They are f*cking retarded !!!

F*CK YOU BENGALS, F*CK YOU !!!