Bengals-Bucs Game Thread

HoosierCat

The implosion is complete.

this team is crap. losing at home, from 3 INT's, is about as bad as it gets.

Absolutely. No excuses. Marvin sucks. Zimmer sucks. Palmer sucks. This loss hangs on his THREE interceptions! The season is now officially OVER. :angry:

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bengals lost in the Penalties category, they lost in the special teams category (blocked punt), and they and I would say they lost in the turn over category because eventhough they had the same amount, a pick was returned for a TD.

That folks is why they lost.

all of which are common characteristics of teams that suck

ill definitely be booing at all the games i go to - this is unacceptable - i will be booing ungtil this coaching staff has been changed.

im not wearing my palmer jersey anymore - its embarrassing.

the bengals are embarrassing. - just sad, its hard to hblow a game like that. the bengls have real skill.

Oh dear. Not content with letting other teams beat them, they have truly learned from last yr and have become frighteningly efficient at beating themselves. The signs were there all last yr but give them credit, it's really taking shape this yr.

Ugly all round. At least the teams of a decade ago were lacking in quality in many areas. With the talent on this team, this is brutal.

Carson's descent continues. Totally different player from 4/5 yrs ago.

what a total disaster.

Heads HAVE to roll with this product on the field.

FIRE BRAT. FIRE MARVIN.

see ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

If you add Palmer with that I'm with you. What Peter King said totally makes sense now doesn't it? Cut Palmer ass at the end of the season and we don't owe him s**t. Palmer will never lead the Bengals to anything, he is absolutely terrible. The only two games that we won this year was inspite of him. What's funny is that this was our easiest part of the schedule.

Oh dear. Not content with letting other teams beat them, they have truly learned from last yr and have become frighteningly efficient at beating themselves. The signs were there all last yr but give them credit, it's really taking shape this yr.

Ugly all round. At least the teams of a decade ago were lacking in quality in many areas. With the talent on this team, this is brutal.

Carson's descent continue. Totally different player from 4/5 yrs ago.

Palmer should be done as Cincy QB.

He just doesnt have IT. He is damaged goods. Get what you can now.

yep time to call this team what it is a big joke!!! this team will be lucky to win 7 games. good luck with the rest of the season guys it going to be a painfull. done with these loser. you have to be insaine to follow this team anymore. because they clearly define what insaine means. sorry buch of f**king overhyped losers. f**k you carson marvin and the rest!!!!!!

what a total disaster.

Heads HAVE to roll with this product on the field.

FIRE BRAT. FIRE MARVIN.

see ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

My link

I told you it was too early to give up on your Bucs....

and you come back with an f u image? suck my balls, you goatf^cker.

Can't really disagree with you there. At least, in amongst all the horrible plays last yr, he showed some fight, some heart. It was still alarming but there was still a nugget of hope. Now, he's a shadow of his former self. Not sure how it can be turned around or if it can be.

Little bro time?

We should draft A qb. At least he can train on under Carson for a couple years. Honestly though. It doesn't matter. We'll never win with Mike as an owner. The Bengals are losers. PERIOD!

No, don't let Carson show him what to do. that would be about the worst thing to do.

Carson needs to be sent packing. Banish him to Buffalo, or maybe Jax.

Who can make me a "Draft Ryan Mallet" sig?

Can't really disagree with you there. At least, in amongst all the horrible plays last yr, he showed some fight, some heart. It was still alarming but there was still a nugget of hope. Now, he's a shadow of his former self. Not sure how it can be turned around or if it can be.

Little bro time?

Why not? He couldn't throw more INT's than big bro does.

We should draft A qb. At least he can train on under Carson for a couple years. Honestly though. It doesn't matter. We'll never win with Mike as an owner. The Bengals are losers. PERIOD!

I can't take Carson for another two years, plus he's paid to high to be holding the seat warm for someone else cut him. It's pleanty of quarterbacks to provide tutelage to a new quarterback at a cheaper price than Palmer.

Little bro time?

Why not? He couldn't throw more INT's than big bro does.

They both can throw pick 6's with the best of them.

FFS, even the bengals.com can't get their sh1t straight. I mean, I know the loss was a shock but at minimum get the score right.....!

Fire the web team while you are at it....

bengalssuck.jpg

Kind of describes the state of the whole organization doesn't it?