Matt Leinart cut

Um, maybe I wasn't aware of something, but that seems to be a pretty ballsy move by the Cardinals, that or Leinart said or did something pretty bad.

That has less to do with his talent/production than the fact the Cards have two rookies and Derek Anderson - yikes.

I'm sure other teams will be interested, but wonder if the Bengals might have any in him as well, given his USC/Palmer era connections.

Um, maybe I wasn't aware of something, but that seems to be a pretty ballsy move by the Cardinals, that or Leinart said or did something pretty bad.

That has less to do with his talent/production than the fact the Cards have two rookies and Derek Anderson - yikes.

I'm sure other teams will be interested, but wonder if the Bengals might have any in him as well, given his USC/Palmer era connections.

Two words...

NOT HAPPENING!

Two words...

NOT HAPPENING!

Two more words...

F*CK NO!