Who do you think this years sleeper will be?

Kazkal

I Gotta go with the Raiders,I think they actually did alot of stuff right this year after doing so much wrong they got a Very good Defense and their offense should be much improved (Plus I really would like to see Hue Jackson have some success)....They face the NFC North & AFC South well the south will be tough games I could see them doing well vs the NFC...If the Chargers have a down year (which could happen with all those unhappy players) I wouldn't be suprised if raiders snuck in at 9-7/10-6 though 8-8 still huge improvement.

Games I could see them winning:,Rams,Cardinals,49ers,Seahawks,chiefs,Steelers,jaguars,broncos,chiefs

Games I could see them losing(if they had awinning record):Chargers,Chargers,Colts,Broncos,Dolphins,Texans,Titans

PS,Plus I really hate Phillip Rivers the guy just Screams Douche...Him and Big Ben Probably the 2 players I dislike the most in the NFL.

I think if you go with a team that is ranked low in the power ranking to start the season, the Raiders have to be the sleeper pick going in.

The made some good offseason moves with Campbell, Groves, and Wimbley. They had a good draft and have an easy (in appearance) schedule.

I just don't think there is any way they aren't an improved team in 2010. They are at least an 8-8 team, but you know what can happen as the season goes.

Another team ranked higher that I really think will have a good season is the 49er's. Getting players back healthy, others stepping up their game, that crazy good draft they had, and one of the easier schedules in league will have them in the playoffs I think. The Cardinals not having Warner helps them in their division and I simply love Singletary as a coach.

Thing I like about Raiders too was they played really good vs godo teams last year...they beat us!>_< The Eagles and tend to just stick around with good teams...IMO Still have the best cornerback in the NFL.

really think will have a good season is the 49er's.

49ers Seem to have alot of backing to take the west this year and well I could see them doing it I could also see them falling apart since isn't their Oline Banged up and Alex Smith playing like poo?

Alex Smith has been playing well, Gore is healthy, Crabtree has a camp under his belt and another year in the system, they added Ginn to be their Chris Henry spreading the field and he is a great return man, and that draft was insane.

O-line ?? How's Anthony Davis and Mike Iupati sound ?? Amazing...

Defense ?? How about Taylor Mays and Navarro Bowman ?? Don't forget they still have Patrick Willis.

Singletary will have this team ready.

IMO Still have the best cornerback in the NFL.

:sure:

Asomugha > Revis. I don't really even think it's close, frankly. Every advanced metric I've seen has him way ahead of everyone, primarily those which won't show up anywhere in the commonplace statistics. Quarterbacks simply don't throw the ball in his direction.

As for a sleeper... Well I still think the Raiders will suck. I think the Browns will be a better team than their final record indicates. They might be an eight win quality team which only wins five or six because of the division and its schedule.

Oddly, I think it's a reigning division champ which is most likely to surprise people this year -- the Bengals. Far too many people seem to expect Cincinnati to just fall all over themselves, and that won't happen. Beyond that boring choice, I don't forsee much. I think the Jaguars have an outside shot at contending for a wildcard spot, along with the other two non-Colts teams in that division. I think a lot of highly touted teams are probable to finish poorly though.

The Vikings and Chargers look headed for about nine wins to me. The Dolphins and Jets are probably going to be seven to nine wins. I don't think the Texans are about to explode for 10-11 wins either as many seem to.

I have a hard time labeling the Texans as a sleeper after a winning season last year and being predicted to go to the playoffs the last 2 years.

If they can beat out the Colts for the AFCS, then I'll consider them a sleeper.

Yeah, I too think the Texans will be a playoff team, but don't think they can be considered a sleeper.

I Gotta go with the Raiders,I think they actually did alot of stuff right this year after doing so much wrong they got a Very good Defense and their offense should be much improved (Plus I really would like to see Hue Jackson have some success)....They face the NFC North & AFC South well the south will be tough games I could see them doing well vs the NFC...If the Chargers have a down year (which could happen with all those unhappy players) I wouldn't be suprised if raiders snuck in at 9-7/10-6 though 8-8 still huge improvement.

Games I could see them winning:,Rams,Cardinals,49ers,Seahawks,chiefs,Steelers,jaguars,broncos,chiefs

Games I could see them losing(if they had awinning record):Chargers,Chargers,Colts,Broncos,Dolphins,Texans,Titans

PS,Plus I really hate Phillip Rivers the guy just Screams Douche...Him and Big Ben Probably the 2 players I dislike the most in the NFL.

I really like how the Raiders have improved their Defense, and that will make them a tougher team, BUT this team just will not score points. Whether it's Campbell or Gradkowski, they don't have anybody to throw it to except Zach Miller. Louis Murphy? HA!! Heyward-Bey HA!! and Chaz Schillens is injured and they will be without him when the season starts. O-Line isn't that good, and who knows about their RB's? McFadden is looking like McBust, and Bush is also nursing an injury....

Sad thing is, this Defense could be scary, but will more likely be just averaged because they will be on the field too much after the Offense goes 3 and out every series.

Another team ranked higher that I really think will have a good season is the 49er's. Getting players back healthy, others stepping up their game, that crazy good draft they had, and one of the easier schedules in league will have them in the playoffs I think. The Cardinals not having Warner helps them in their division and I simply love Singletary as a coach.

The 49ers could win 10 games.....They finally gave Frank Gore an O-Line, so expect over 2,000 Combined rushing and receiving yds if he stays healthy. Alex Smith should also get what he needs most (more time to throw). Crabtree and Vernon Davis are some pretty good weapons. Their D is also very good.

And to top it all off, they play in a pure Sh*t division where no other team will probably get to .500

I'm going with Detroit to. With a much improved def line, QB with a year under his belt. The only really weak spot is the secondary. Plus they had a good draft.

Asomugha > Revis. I don't really even think it's close, frankly. Every advanced metric I've seen has him way ahead of everyone, primarily those which won't show up anywhere in the commonplace statistics. Quarterbacks simply don't throw the ball in his direction.

True that I've seen Revis getting plenty of help in his highlight reel how often does Asomugha have help? Not only being better cover guy but he's a beast vs the run...

Revis is perfect for Rex both are full of crap.

I'm going with Detroit to. With a much improved def line, QB with a year under his belt. The only really weak spot is the secondary. Plus they had a good draft.

Ya Lions building up well but Their Oline how much has it improved? because of they could protect Stanford they could have a offense in top half.

• 3 months later...