Reds win!!

semiotter

Yeah, I started a thread for each game last year (for the most part) to control the randomness of the threads, but I was wondering if people really found them useful or not with how few there are talking about the Reds. I will start them up again here soon and please give me some feedback on them, because they can get a bit tedious to be quite honest.

Yeah, I started a thread for each game last year (for the most part) to control the randomness of the threads, but I was wondering if people really found them useful or not with how few there are talking about the Reds. I will start them up again here soon and please give me some feedback on them, because they can get a bit tedious to be quite honest.

It really doesnt matter to me, whatever you want to do. I can complain anywhere about the lack of hitting and the realiable missed game management that Baker will have repeatedly throughout the year.