Happy Birthday ArmyBengal!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. The big 4-0 has been a good one to this point. I came back to Cincinnati last Wednesday to spend the weekend with Mrs. ArmyBengal and ArmyBengal Jr so we could celebrate together. I really didn't want to do much but have a decent dinner and spend some time with family. After dinner last night the Mrs. spun some story I bought hook, line, and sinker and there was a nice surprise party with family, friends, and a very nice array of beverages. It was my 40th birthday party, so you know how that went already.

I'm feeling good today and the Mrs. and I are going to have dinner downtown and then catch a movie. It's been nice being back at the new house and seeing family, but I am going to be heading back to Sioux Falls on Tuesday morning. I still have until this November until I'm done for good, so we are working out plans to get together through the summer.

Once again, THANKS guys !!! Now it's time for a nap, because God knows us old folks need those !!!

Mark...