AFC vs NFC Pro Bowl Game Thread

No FG attempts, but 4 receptions for 80 yards is pretty good....2nd on team actually.

Yeah, but for those two touchdowns he dropped right in his hands right in his numbers, good work.

I didn't see the game, but I read that both of those passes were tipped.

No FG attempts, but 4 receptions for 80 yards is pretty good....2nd on team actually.

Yeah, but for those two touchdowns he dropped right in his hands right in his numbers, good work.

I saw both plays on tv. They were tipped alright.

Oh you meant by defenders?

No, he was closely guarded and defenders were right there with him, but neither laid a finger on the ball.

No, he was closely guarded and defenders were right there with him, but neither laid a finger on the ball.

Interesting. Geoff Hobson says otherwise. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. It was the Pro Bowl...

Interesting. Geoff Hobson says otherwise. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. It was the Pro Bowl...

Sure it matters. I really wanted to see his special 'Pro Bowl' edition of his celebration. I was disappointed twice.

Sure it matters. I really wanted to see his special 'Pro Bowl' edition of his celebration. I was disappointed twice.

Riiiiiiiight. I'm sure that was the ONLY reason you were watching was to see what someone you can't stand would do.

Riiiiiiiight. I'm sure that was the ONLY reason you were watching was to see what someone you can't stand would do.

Well...it was Sunday night, and my alternatives was Masterpiece Theater or Larry the Cable Guy. I actually did watch Larry's replay. Passed on Masterpiece Theater. Could explain a lot about my personality, truth be told.

Here's the computation: The Pro Bowl sucks and is not entertaining at all. Can't blitz, can't run the wildcat, and the defenders don't even try to tackle. It's like they go through the motions each of them not trying to hurt the other, which I understand, but it's not fun to watch.

On second thought, I might have been playing xbox, not quite sure...

Here's the computation: The Pro Bowl sucks and is not entertaining at all. Can't blitz, can't run the wildcat, and the defenders don't even try to tackle. It's like they go through the motions each of them not trying to hurt the other, which I understand, but it's not fun to watch.

On second thought, I might have been playing xbox, not quite sure...

I get all that. The computation problem was on this reading thing you referenced. Since you qualified that with the xbox scenario, I now understand that language.

• 3 weeks later...

Dang Greg....Why are you always starting stuff? Instigating? You should change your name to something like....Instigator....or something... :huh: