Will Hue Jackson be available this offseason?

Kazkal

Well rumors last year Marvin Wanted to bring in Hue as his OC but Alas nothing happened nor could it being Ravens would never let him walk to a Division Rival...But Hue Jackson was Fired by the Falcons as Zimmer was,so was he working under a 2 year Contract with the Ravens? Or did he get a new contract being he went from OC to QB coach?

More often than not a position coach is allowed to leave for a coordinator job. In fact, I can't think of a situation where that didn't happen.

Buccaneers don't let their Coaches interview for coordinator jobs,Morris was not permitted when he was the DB's couch and They also wouldn't let Rob Marinelli's son become the Defensive Coordinator of the Lions when he was the Head Couch...If we weren't in the Ravens division I don't think it would be a problem but being that we are my money is they would shoot it down... though doesn't matter if Mike Brown won't open up the OC spot.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2300724

PS,Looking it up Chiefs also denied the Buccs to interview one of their couches.