Season is Over(Jets vs Bengals)

Kazkal

COsby didn't look bad at WR...

Cedric Benson needs a new deal

WE NEED TO DRAFT SOMEONE TO COVER A TIGHT END

WE NEED some PURE Pashrushers not undersized Tackles

We need to draft a kicker and let shayne walk

We need WR's who can get open

Can we please Fire Brat? and Demote Alexander (so we can give Zimmer Assistant headcoach)

Tired of all this Oline Subbing :| Can we simply keep same 5 guys in start to finish...Okay you wanns do jumbo package every now and then thats fine but Not as much as we use it

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COsby didn't look bad at WR...

Cedric Benson needs a new deal

WE NEED TO DRAFT SOMEONE TO COVER A TIGHT END

WE NEED some PURE Pashrushers not undersized Tackles

We need to draft a kicker and let shayne walk

We need WR's who can get open

Can we please Fire Brat? and Demote Alexander (so we can give Zimmer Assistant headcoach)

Tired of all this Oline Subbing :| Can we simply keep same 5 guys in start to finish...Okay you wanns do jumbo package every now and then thats fine but Not as much as we use it

Cosby looked solid and reliable.

Benson is a monster.

NEED A NEW KICKER

Need another WR or two. Caldwell is sketchy. Chad is not what he was (32).

Gbye Brat.

Oline played very well against the #1 defense today, and for most of the year. Andre will only improve.

Need a very good safety. Roy seems to be hurt TOO much. Crocker is solid.

Considering we lost Odom, Rey, Roy, and Peko/Crocker for long stretches, the D is good. Will be better in time.

Where was Scott during this game? Where was Foschi? F you Brat and your bulls**t playcall.

Also, F you Carson for the errant throws and general poor play. Cannot do this.

The O-line and Cedric are only ones deserving of any praise. Hats off.

What happend to Palmers accuracy this year its like he just lost it. In 2005 he could have taken them to the super bowl, now he struggles to throw the ball to the open reciever. My question is will they be able to win with Palmer as the QB, will he find his accuracy, he seems to have it at certain times but is not very consistant. I sure hope he can find it again.

Benson needs to stay here he is the best thing this team has!!!!

The defense fell apart Zimmer will proably be gone so who knows what will happen with them, but man they fell apart. Sanchez had all day to throw, and they couldnt tackle, or get off blocks. We all said they tanked it in the last game, but they didnt look that much better in this game which is sad.

This is the team they wanted to play, so i guess they got what they want! It was a fun season a season in which i wasnt expecting this, but a very disapointing ending to the season. They need to learn how to finsh.

Mike Brown better be in a meeting with Zimmers Agent and Writing Brats name on a pink slip :|

There is no Reason Brat should keep his job he had a Franchise QB A Very good RB and the selections at WR....Offense should not be this poor even if it's run first...The offense has been downhill since 2005 only getting worse he doesn't adapt he doesn't try be more creative then once in a full moon like the Fake Rerverse for touchdown pass....I could picture it if we had signed Michael Vick instead playing him to his Strengths he'd have him sit in the pocket and act like a Bronze Statue.

The defense fell apart Zimmer will proably be gone so who knows what will happen with them,

Defense well it Crumbled and someone needs to learn how to cover a Tight end but it's still tough for them when the Offense is not helping you at all.

PS,Mike Sheppard should be canned to much Inconsistency ....Can we Offer the Ravens a Draft pick to get Hue Jackson back & make him our OC.

That Bratkowski can keep his current gig year after year is the biggest joke running in pro sports today. I wouldn't hire that bum to coach my son's pee wee football team. Where the f**k was B-Scott today? WHERE!! Why in the hell with a week to prepare from last week's disaster can you not formulate a better offensive game plan--some misdirection, trickery, hell your own wildcat formations, ANYTHING to keep their defense guessing just a damn little!!

But here is what you will see--Mikey Clown will utterly insult Zimmer Monday with an offer to remain the D-Coordinator for a $5.00 raise....he will immediately then sign with the Skins...and he will be the first to extend Bratkowski's contractor for another 5-6 yrs.

Mikey is loving life now--the extra dough from the playoffs and now doesn't have to give a s**t about the performance of the team for the next 19 years.

Seriously we all need our heads examined for supporting this crap decade after decade. Don't even wanna guess how many years it will be before they make the playoffs again. I'm 41 now, I will probably be on soc security by then.

There is clearly something wrong.

It is either Palmer is just not going to be able to throw like he did or the calls/scheme is just not good enough of a match with the talent. I've noted that I think Brat calls plays that HE wants run, not plays that leverage the strengths of the players he has. Thus, Brat has to go of we ever expect Palmer to take this team to the promise land.

Give the keys to Zampese, spend truckload on Brandon Marshall and get Palmer the proper tools. Chad could become effective again opposite Brandon or Boldin. thorw Scott or Quan in the slot and get Caldwell in the action, Palmer gets his shots in.

f**k THIS STUFF IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

That Bratkowski can keep his current gig year after year is the biggest joke running in pro sports today. I wouldn't hire that bum to coach my son's pee wee football team. Where the f**k was B-Scott today? WHERE!! Why in the hell with a week to prepare from last week's disaster can you not formulate a better offensive game plan--some misdirection, trickery, hell your own wildcat formations, ANYTHING to keep their defense guessing just a damn little!!

But here is what you will see--Mikey Clown will utterly insult Zimmer Monday with an offer to remain the D-Coordinator for a $5.00 raise....he will immediately then sign with the Skins...and he will be the first to extend Bratkowski's contractor for another 5-6 yrs.

Mikey is loving life now--the extra dough from the playoffs and now doesn't have to give a s**t about the performance of the team for the next 19 years.

Seriously we all need our heads examined for supporting this crap decade after decade. Don't even wanna guess how many years it will be before they make the playoffs again. I'm 41 now, I will probably be on soc security by then.

Maybe in 4 years Marvin will have a winning season again, you never know.

Would be a dream to get Brandon Marshell because then it opens up the draft :|

Thats great but Marvin will say that they made the playoffs this year with what they got, so why change anything lol lol.

Ya Because Marvin wouldn't want a top notch widereceiver just like I'm sure he's actually the reason brat still has a job...Owait :|

Well at the begining of the year someone told me we would beat the Steelers twice Ravens twice win the North go to the playoffs after the year we had last year!! I would be happy. So all this happened and I am happy. Would of wanted a win today and more but I say draft another good bunch get healthy and come back next year and do it.

Just got back from the game.

I don't know how it sounded on TV but the crowd was loud in my opinion. The team had everything going in their favor from the opening kickoff and couldn't ride the momentum.

Sanchez made the plays, the defense didn't rattle him. Kudos to him. But there was ZERO pressure on him all night.

No adjustments seemingly made in the passing game the last 8 weeks of the season. It showed tonight.

Benson ran like a man possessed.

Graham is gone.

Hopefully Brat will be gone.

Good season, not great. Let's gear up for next year and hope we can make the adjustments to make a run.

I dunno, the playcalling wasn't great by Brat, but frankly it came down to just shooting ourselves in the foot like we have all year. Those two field goals totally change the makeup of the game if graham hits them. I want to strangle him. He's making 3 million to do exactly that, and he just crumbled under pressure. Stupid penalties as usual. But the dropped passes killed us. Palmer didn't play great, but he also made some nice throws, and I lay a lot of his poor performance on the receivers. We must have had close to ten drops. If Chad catches that first down touchdown pass we have a shot. It would have a been a great catch, but it's just poor concentration - the ball's in his hands, but rather than pulling it in they're letting the ground cause incompletions. The turf did the Jets' DBs jobs for them today. And most of the other drops were just ridiculous. Coles' stupid fumble, wasting a great kick return, and then for all the praise Zimmer is getting we still, after the whole year, cannot freaking cover a tight end. No one was near Keller on both big plays. I'm beyond pissed off. They should not have lost this game. Our o-line completely outplayed them, Benson was a monster, and if we do away with even half of the dumb mistakes and get a kicker worth anything we win that game handily. Just bullsh**

Where the f**k was B-Scott today? WHERE!!

Will you guys stop with the where was Bernard Scott stuff?

Cedric Benson ran for 169 yards, so he wasn't going to get any carries, and after his big opening kickoff return, THEY KICKED AWAY FROM HIM THE REST OF THE GAME. Scott had only 2 Kickoff returns, whereas they kicked it 3TIMES to Brian Leonard (who could only muster a total of 18 yards) Scott did what he could, the Jets just knew it was smarter to kick it away from him.

I dunno, the playcalling wasn't great by Brat, but frankly it came down to just shooting ourselves in the foot like we have all year. Those two field goals totally change the makeup of the game if graham hits them. I want to strangle him. He's making 3 million to do exactly that, and he just crumbled under pressure. Stupid penalties as usual. But the dropped passes killed us. Palmer didn't play great, but he also made some nice throws, and I lay a lot of his poor performance on the receivers. We must have had close to ten drops. If Chad catches that first down touchdown pass we have a shot. It would have a been a great catch, but it's just poor concentration - the ball's in his hands, but rather than pulling it in they're letting the ground cause incompletions. The turf did the Jets' DBs jobs for them today. And most of the other drops were just ridiculous. Coles' stupid fumble, wasting a great kick return, and then for all the praise Zimmer is getting we still, after the whole year, cannot freaking cover a tight end. No one was near Keller on both big plays. I'm beyond pissed off. They should not have lost this game. Our o-line completely outplayed them, Benson was a monster, and if we do away with even half of the dumb mistakes and get a kicker worth anything we win that game handily. Just bullsh**

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me, too. Thanks. :cheers:

Where the f**k was B-Scott today? WHERE!!

Will you guys stop with the where was Bernard Scott stuff?

Cedric Benson ran for 169 yards, so he wasn't going to get any carries, and after his big opening kickoff return, THEY KICKED AWAY FROM HIM THE REST OF THE GAME. Scott had only 2 Kickoff returns, whereas they kicked it 3TIMES to Brian Leonard (who could only muster a total of 18 yards) Scott did what he could, the Jets just knew it was smarter to kick it away from him.

the point is that Scott has a role in the passing game, and with Coles and Caldwell dropping balls, getting him in the game was a no-brainer.

thus, WHERE THE f**k was Scott?

further, f**k OFF BRAT for not figuring out how to get a serious weapon into the game. F U BRAT.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me, too. Thanks. :cheers:

I don't disagree but I still want Brat out of here :|

I haven't really been a Brat basher, but when you compare the creativity of the jets playcalling compared to the bengals it was ridiculous...all the play action and misdirection...the bengals haven't done anything like that. They didn't incorporate Bernard Scott into the game at all. No passing to the RBs. No screen passes. I would think with a weapon like Bernard Scott, you would try to take advantage. Remember when we actually used Caldwell in various roles early in the season? What happened to that?

Cedric was awesome so I can see why you want him ni the game, but Bernard Scott has to be utilized. He has too much talent.

I wonder how much Carson's injury affected play action and the misdirection stuff.

I haven't really been a Brat basher, but when you compare the creativity of the jets playcalling compared to the bengals it was ridiculous...all the play action and misdirection...the bengals haven't done anything like that. They didn't incorporate Bernard Scott into the game at all. No passing to the RBs. No screen passes. I would think with a weapon like Bernard Scott, you would try to take advantage. Remember when we actually used Caldwell in various roles early in the season? What happened to that?

Cedric was awesome so I can see why you want him ni the game, but Bernard Scott has to be utilized. He has too much talent.

I wonder how much Carson's injury affected play action and the misdirection stuff.

Cedric caught a couple of dump offs.

The inverse-playaction was used on two of Cedric's strong runs.

I saw an offensive scheme that worked to a T rushing but between the poor throws by Palmer to the shabby work by the WR's, the missing item is the pass scheme. if that scheme is overhauled, and the players run what they are good at, they can be effective as the 2nd focus after the run game.

To me, this means sending Brat packing.

Great observations from Lance McAllister:

*6,493 days and counting since their last playoff win

*Pitchers and catchers report in 36 days

*Well...that sucked

*Hey....look at the bright side...the franchise tag is now freed up. Has a franchise tagged player EVER cost himself more money than Shayne?

*Somebody let Shayne now that the Cincinnati Commandos are looking for a kicker

*I hate to say this...but I hope Carson's hurt. Because if he's healthy....and this poor...the franchise has a HUGE problem.

*Who exactly recommended that Marvin challenge both calls in the 1st QT and what were they looking at?

*Talk about limping home...they won one of their last five games

*They were 4-5 in their final 9 games....three of those wins over KC, Detroit, Cleveland (11-37)

*They beat one team in the final 9 games with a winning record

*They finished 4-7 outside the division

*While I've never played the game...I'm fairly confident saying you are not going to win when:

A. Your franchise QB is completely and totally outplayed by a rookie QB who is playing on the road

B. Your franchise kicker gags on two chip shot field goals

C. Your all mouth WR struggles to even get off the line of scrimmage

D. Your offense is unable to correct false start mistakes when given 17 games to work on it

*What possible excuses will the Carson apologist come up with this off season? He was embarrassingly poor. I know, I know...I'll shut up now and take my beating for daring to tug on Superman's cape.

*This team needs at least two more WR's, they need a kicker, they need at least another TE, they need a new offensive coordinator.

*Whether they believe Bob B. is a problem doesn't matter. They can't possibly believe this fan base will support a team with him as coordinator for another season.

*Ced was a STUD

*Peko was a STUD