Look at it this way

walzav29

Would you rather have Jon Kitna playing the 11-5 Steelers or Carson Palmer playing the 9-7 New York Jets? I'll take this scenario. In Golden Boy I Trust! Who Dey!

I'm friggin pumped about going to PBS and seeing this game! I'd feel alot better if we had played better last night but this is the playoffs...I'm ready to see the "no playoff wins" streak end. No more positioning, no more looking over our shoulder, time to play.

If any of you are interested

/>http://www.stubhub.com/cincinnati-bengals-playoff-tickets/bengals-vs-jets-1-9-2010-908732/?isGen2Event=1

tickets for the game are going for $55 and up. Come on out, yell, and freeze your ass off with me.

Are they still available? I heard the game was sold out.

It is sold out. Stubhub is a site where ticket holders sell their tickets. It's the best way to get tickets in my opinion. Very dependable site. Plus it looks like you can get them for 1/2 the cost right now which is unheard of.

It is sold out. Stubhub is a site where ticket holders sell their tickets. It's the best way to get tickets in my opinion. Very dependable site. Plus it looks like you can get them for 1/2 the cost right now which is unheard of.

Hmmmmm....I'll have to check that out when I get home from work tonight.

Hmmmmm....I'll have to check that out when I get home from work tonight.

Yep, just click on the link I pasted in the post above. It will take you right there.

Would you rather have Jon Kitna playing the 11-5 Steelers or Carson Palmer playing the 9-7 New York Jets? I'll take this scenario. In Golden Boy I Trust! Who Dey!

Well, one thing is for sure. This is the type of game Carson Palmer is supposed to win. A division winning team playing at home against a lower seeded wild card that just barely snuck into the playoffs with a rookie QB?

A #1 draft pick, Heisman winning, All-Pro, $100 million QB is supposed to find a way to win a game like this.

No more excuses. And no more getting outplayed by supposedly inferior QBs.

Well, one thing is for sure. This is the type of game Carson Palmer is supposed to win. A division winning team playing at home against a lower seeded wild card that just barely snuck into the playoffs with a rookie QB?

A #1 draft pick, Heisman winning, All-Pro, $100 million QB is supposed to find a way to win a game like this.

I agree. I will have alot of questions about Carson and Marvin if they lose this game

I agree. I will have alot of questions about Carson and Marvin if they lose this game

I want to change this. I'm sold on Carson. I love him. Marvin needs to win this one, or I may want Zimmer.

I agree this team has to much offense talent to be this crappy. All year its like they have been afraid to be good, take care of business, dont make these stupid mistakes (penalties, turnovers), just play your hearts out.

if I went up long enough I'd get there.

Have you been speaking to Mrs Scottish?????