A new team is about to feel our pain

Clackwoods

Can't say I'm surprised. Fitz may not be all that, but Trent Edwards is garbage.

And you must admit that Fitz has ample experience playing behind a crap o-line like Buffalo's.

The Bills are just a train wreck. No matter how much I wish Mikey would find another line of work, I'd rather have him than Wilson.

This news works here as well as anywhere else.

Raiders to start.....Bruce Gradkowski!

I'm calling this a revenge game, in the name of Justin Smith, from a few years back.

It's great that Dexter Jackson isn't here to take part in it.

In consideration of his recent play, I'm loving the Coles-Chris Johnson matchup, assuming Awesome-wah, takes Chad out of the game.

I'm also predicting that MJ will get two sacks in this game. This rookie class is truly unbelievable, and by far the best in recent memory, in terms of guys who are contributing to wins on a weekly basis. You could make a case for Rey, MJ, Trent, Huber, Scott and maybe even Cosby being the Bengals ROY, and our 1st and 3rd round picks haven't played a snap!

Looks as though they're hoping a veteran QB will boost their chances against the surging Bengals. Whatever. As long as Cincinnati keeps bring the defensive pressure in the pocket, Bruce won't be much of an improvement if any.

And you must admit that Fitz has ample experience playing behind a crap o-line like Buffalo's.

Yes. Badly.

Based on my limited experience watching both, I'd say that Edwards is significantly better. Fitz is clearly *not* an NFL starter. I'd say that Edwards is bottom-10 starter material, but by no means the worst out there. You probably want to upgrade the position no matter what, but if I had Edwards I'd feel like I could upgrade other positions first (like that appalling line), or be able to draft a QB and sit him for a year.

With Fitz, I'm making sure he isn't starting next year if I'm Buffalo. Methinks they have a case of "grass is greener" syndrome.

I'm calling this a revenge game, in the name of Justin Smith, from a few years back.

It's great that Dexter Jackson isn't here to take part in it.

In consideration of his recent play, I'm loving the Coles-Chris Johnson matchup, assuming Awesome-wah, takes Chad out of the game.

I'm also predicting that MJ will get two sacks in this game. This rookie class is truly unbelievable, and by far the best in recent memory, in terms of guys who are contributing to wins on a weekly basis. You could make a case for Rey, MJ, Trent, Huber, Scott and maybe even Cosby being the Bengals ROY, and our 1st and 3rd round picks haven't played a snap!

It is a Bengals all time best. The 1 and 3 not playing part is amazing as well. Excellent.