Revenge this week

walzav29

I'm also very interested to see them go up against Andre Johnson. He was an absolute BEAST last week and has been for quite some time.

I just want to see them continue the focus they have had to this point. Blowout ?? I don't need that, just another "W" please.

The grey hair doesn't bother me either as I shave my head, so I'm good there to. Heart attack ?? Yeah, now that's a concern !!!

I warned people before the season that the Bengals have been a better road team recently than they have been at home, and people said I didn't know what I was talking about. Well, we've pretty much sucked at home this season. We were shut out against Denver for 59 and a half minutes. We were awful against Pittsburgh until the very end of the game. Hopefully, we can start to change that. We can't aford to lose at home to Houston.

Our two best performances have come at Green Bay and at Baltimore. The only problems we've had is Palmer throwing intercetions that get run back for TDs. He threw two picks at Green Bay, one returned for a TD and one set up another TD. Then he did the same against Baltimore. But as far as overall team perfromance, they played great.

Well, we've pretty much sucked at home this season. We were shut out against Denver for 59 and a half minutes. We were awful against Pittsburgh until the very end of the game.

You just described every game this season, whether at home or on the road.

I recall that post you made, and I recall the home and away records of the team under Lewis. The home record was way better. So, your theory still doesn't hold water.

i think we attack this team the same way we did the ravens. drop back into coverage and make them check the ball down. they don't run the ball very good at all but they do have some speed back there. their qb is putting up pretty good numbers throwing the ball. we have done a good job of taking what a team does best away from them. i don't think it stops here. their defense has some good players. as a unit it's garbage they can't stop anything. we need to attack them and get a nice lead on them, then let our pass rushers loose. then run the ball down there throat. there skill players are pretty good and could do some damage if we underestimate them. i really think this is a game we should dominate. but the reality is the bengals play up or down to their competition and we could be in for another last minute finish.

i think we attack this team the same way we did the ravens. drop back into coverage and make them check the ball down. they don't run the ball very good at all but they do have some speed back there. their qb is putting up pretty good numbers throwing the ball. we have done a good job of taking what a team does best away from them. i don't think it stops here. their defense has some good players. as a unit it's garbage they can't stop anything. we need to attack them and get a nice lead on them, then let our pass rushers loose. then run the ball down there throat. there skill players are pretty good and could do some damage if we underestimate them. i really think this is a game we should dominate. but the reality is the bengals play up or down to their competition and we could be in for another last minute finish.

Nah, double-team Andre and blitz like crazy.

We will do the same thing the Jets did to them. We will put pur number one CB against Johnson, roll coverage over the top and blitz the s**t out of Shaub. Don't be suprised if he gets hurt this game

Any team w/ skill players like houston has is dangerous. Again, the bengals are all too aware of that and I just don't see them looking past houston.

Perk is bengals have been great at shutting down 1# WR's and thats all the Texans have.

Don't know that I agree. Slaton is dangerous. Schaub is decent, and Kevin Walter has been more than serviceable at the #2 recevier. They can put points in a hurry.

Any team w/ skill players like houston has is dangerous. Again, the bengals are all too aware of that and I just don't see them looking past houston.

Perk is bengals have been great at shutting down 1# WR's and thats all the Texans have.

Don't know that I agree. Slaton is dangerous. Schaub is decent, and Kevin Walter has been more than serviceable at the #2 recevier. They can put points in a hurry.

Yep they have a bunch of talent on that team, if they shut down Andre Johnson i will be amazed i really will. This game worries me alittle, i dont think they will look past this team, but Houston can be a scray team. If this offense finally starts to click right from the begining the Bengals can put up big points, but they have to hold Houston down. Zimmer needs to blitz Shaub, the Jets did and Shaub couldnt do anything.

35-6 a year ago.

Again, I can't imagine in light of that they take this team lightly. They will actually need to play better than we have seen some weeks to win. Houston shot itself in the foot to lose at Arizona last week, after erasing a 21-0 deficit.

Oh, and Arizona had only 37 yards on offense after halftime last week.