Andre this week?

jonahdsage

NOW IM A TROLL. I was born in 68 always a bengals fan. Im a football moron? ive coached for 20 years. I watched every game Andre played at alabama. Most people on here no NOTHING about football!!! I know this as a bengals fan 2-1 means nothing!!!! Hopefully we win 10 and make the playoffs. Ive been around long enough to expect something bad to happen because we always have something bad happen. Im not going to get my hopes up. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.I will always hope we win but after what weve been through you cant tell me everyone on here doesnt have a little voice in the back of there head that whispers yes its going good but something bad will happen. I dont believe we can win with this owner and head coach.

NOW IM A TROLL. I was born in 68 always a bengals fan. Im a football moron? ive coached for 20 years. I watched every game Andre played at alabama. Most people on here no NOTHING about football!!! I know this as a bengals fan 2-1 means nothing!!!! Hopefully we win 10 and make the playoffs. Ive been around long enough to expect something bad to happen because we always have something bad happen. Im not going to get my hopes up. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.I will always hope we win but after what weve been through you cant tell me everyone on here doesnt have a little voice in the back of there head that whispers yes its going good but something bad will happen. I dont believe we can win with this owner and head coach.

Wow finally a football expert here guys, you know ive been waiting around for somebody like you to tell us nobodys about this game of football. Thanks for the insight i think we are all now better for knowing this. I feel so lucky now i think ill play the lottery. Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IM A TROLL.

Well....generally you have to either attack the bengalszone community in general, or make ridiculous, outrageous, blatantly false statements -- and it helps if said statements attack the bengalszone community in general, and if you use poor spelling and/or grammar and/or lots of exclamation points -- before the mods (as I understand it) will consider you for troll status

Most people on here no NOTHING about football!!!

Uhm.....uhm.....well......guess its a good thing I'm not a mod here

I know this as a bengals fan 2-1 means nothing!!!! Hopefully we win 10 and make the playoffs.

Well, Ok, at least you see some positive here, it isn't like you're going all WDR on us

Ive been around long enough to expect something bad to happen because we always have something bad happen. Im not going to get my hopes up. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.I will always hope we win but after what weve been through you cant tell me everyone on here doesnt have a little voice in the back of there head that whispers yes its going good but something bad will happen. I dont believe we can win with this owner and head coach.

Err....so much for that theory?

not to throw gas on the fire but i'm guessing you're not an english teacher . . .

I'm kind of curious, too, to know why being alive for 40 years means someone knows something . . . and coaching for 20 years . . . what sport did you coach and at what level? Reading between the lines here is all. . .

I just don't know how someone could watch "every game andre played at alabama" and not think he's going to be a dominant RT. if anyone thinks that things are going to plan with him, well, that's just plain silly. No one likes to say that they hope the #6 pick overall not playing until week 9 is any kind of positive situation. It is what it is, though. When Andre is ready to play he'll make a difference on the field in whatever capacity he sees playing time (as an o-linemen, clearly). I think it's premature to say that this is a playoff team or we're suddenly in possession of an entirely new identity . . . that being said, though, I think to say that there isn't something fundamentally different about this team is to acknowledge your head is in the sand.

So, even after watching Andre Smith obliterate defensive players in the best defensive conference in college football, he is drafted by the Bengals and simply cannot help the team/would be better if he never plays? And you base this on you lifelong Bengals fandom and 20 years of so called coaching? Pffftt. Child please.

You statements are inconguous. Don't drop credentials unless you'd like to back them up. If you watched him play, you'd know he has the talent and ability to be a very good pro.

Pick up your dice and troll again.

This team would be better if he had signed and was in camp.this team would not be better if he started Sunday. Once he is healed and in shape this team will be better than without.

Silly argument.

You dont pick a RT at #6 in the draft. He played LT at Alabama last year. If he had great footwork he would play LT for us.

that argument is so tired. It's OK for Carson to get hit on the front and not on the back??? Maybe carson sees someone coming a bit sooner, but he ain't the nimblest guy on the field. We're not just drafting a RT at #6, we're protecting CARSON PALMER at #6. Where are you coach?! I mean seriously. . . almost don't know what to say.

You dont pick a RT at #6 in the draft. He played LT at Alabama last year. If he had great footwork he would play LT for us.

Teams do it all the time. Look at how many OT's in college don't even play that position once drafted. Hell, Whitworth was a LT in college and has been a very good Guard for us up to this point and is now back at the LT position he played in college. There's nothing to say he's going to stay there either. It's very possible that Andre moves back to LT at some point or maybe he stays at RT for the remainder of his time here and instead of Benson running all day to the left, he runs all day to the right.

You watched all his games right ?? Explain please how a player that plays LT in college and was considered the top pick in the draft for the better portion of 5 months isn't that good ?? You should be able to go in depth with all of your experience. I'll be waiting as every analyst and football expert would disagree from what I've read to this point.

If ever there was a thread in need of a hijack it's this one.

Can I call 'em or what?

BTW, the only thing preventing this thread from being completely worthless was how I happily stumbled upon the gal in Kazkal's new sig.

I'm glad I could help ^_^

I'm thinkin' that surgeon got a little carried away

Smith out of the walking boot per Reedy on his blog.

Good News I look forward seeing jumble Package in the next few weeks with Bobbie RG Ronald RT and him TE ^_^

Is Roland playing RT, i think Collins is still starting? Are they still rotating, anybody notice i was to into the game i didnt even notice.

Smith out of the walking boot per Reedy on his blog.

Good News I look forward seeing jumble Package in the next few weeks with Bobbie RG Ronald RT and him TE ^_^

Is Roland playing RT, i think Collins is still starting? Are they still rotating, anybody notice i was to into the game i didnt even notice.

Vs the Steelers we only had two runs that went to the right side that went over 2 yards... One with Collins out and Roland in @ RT and another Roland was in at LT and Whitworth was Jumbo TE...