Bengals vs. Rams, Preseason Game 3

jjakq27

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or is this team right now badly coached. I mean once again they can move the ball, but are always shooting themselves in the foot. Way too many penalties, way too many turnovers, poor gap control, no pressure on the QB, way too many sacks, this team is not ready for the regular season, they just looked way off tonight again.

SS different year.

You just stick to your guns Mike and Katie....it's so much more important that you make your point about the "slotting" system than to improve this joke of an offensive line. Congrats, you win half-wits, oh and by week 3 against the Steelers you can watch the golden boy #9 get carted off the field for the rest of the season when another Pittsburgh linebacker goes slicing thru this great offensive line.

You both suck and this franchise sucks.

10 sacks in two weeks 4 turnovers today 17 points off those turnovers, what the hell is going on with the offense? this is unreal they are this sloppy and this careless with the ball. this is the kind of play that scares me going in to the season. for whatever reasons this offense can't do anything consistent but screw up.

10 sacks in two weeks 4 turnovers today 17 points off those turnovers, what the hell is going on with the offense? this is unreal they are this sloppy and this careless with the ball. this is the kind of play that scares me going in to the season. for whatever reasons this offense can't do anything consistent but screw up.

Whats going on is they have no idea how to score, they can move the ball then shoot themselves in the foot all the time with penalties, and turnovers. I am also scared now going into the season with the play tonght, they better fix something otherwise this could be another horrible season.

If you didn't see the game tonight, the O-line looked terrible. We can only imagine what Baltimore and Pittsburgh are going to do to the offense. Scary. Major, major concern there.

They just looked flat tonight...and sloppy. Let's see how they rebound next week. Watching them tonight makes me think that the Denver game is a must win if they don't want to start the season 0-3.

Not sure many, on here at least, have been duped or been drinking any kool-aid (apart from your good self maybe, just going by the emotional timbre of your posts kkoes1968, so forgive me if I'm wrong) though so the nervous breakdowns should be few and far between.

Hey, NEWS FLASH for ya.....this is a horrible team, and yes they are going to have a horrible season.

Any Sheeple that drank the offseason Kool-Aid I feel sorry for you. Duped again.

What's the opposite of sheeple? Creeple? Like, what creeple focus solely on the negative and see nothing else, such as the excellent special team play, the offense's ability to move the ball and the fact that this team outplayed the Rams for all but a handful of plays. Sure, the play was sloppy with the turnovers and sacks, but this is the preseason when things like that happen. But some creeple see nothing but the negative and go totally overboard with their miserable bile and ridiculous panic.

About the game, the penalty situation is horrible. Not been great for a while but there seems to be no improvement on that front so that's with the coaches and their inability to instil discipline. We have a few players who, excuse the stereotyping, even for football players aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, so they just have to drill the awareness and discipline into them. Of course, those players getting penalised due to overcompensating for a lack of talent are much easier to deal with. Cut them.

I haven't seen the game. Is it is bad as the score looks? It's preseason! What was good? WHat was bad? Rey led the game in tackles. Do you think B. Scott will be starting by the end of the year? Give me the details!

Offense looks like it will be as good as the O-line will let them. Right now, it ain't good...or pretty to look at. Coats is getting smoked at the line of scrimmage.

Special teams look 200x better than last year. Huber is a stud. Cosby and Nelson looked good returning punts. Tackling looked solid.

Rey looked good. Nothing spectacular but nobody looked great on defense. Corner play was good.

Bernard Scott is a stud. He'll be making a huge difference this year. Benson is running hard and looks like he's for real.

If this team can give Palmer time to throw they can be consistently good....gotta get that O-line some help. Andre????

Is it me or is this team right now badly coached. I mean once again they can move the ball, but are always shooting themselves in the foot. Way too many penalties, way too many turnovers, poor gap control, no pressure on the QB, way too many sacks, this team is not ready for the regular season, they just looked way off tonight again.

That's the story of the Bengals.. I don't get it. We have a good head coach and a off./def. cordinator that's it. The rest are a bunch of freaking clowns.

I love seein D-Line play like that, but man they still need to get pressure on the QB, still not looking good on that end

Most of Boller's plays were three step drops and throw to his first read. It's tough to pressure that. They need to cover his first read

That's the story of the Bengals.. I don't get it. We have a good head coach and a off./def. cordinator that's it. The rest are a bunch of freaking clowns.

I respectfully disagree, sir. Zampese and Hayes are good coaches. I really don't think Bratkowski is all that good. I think Jim Anderson does a good job, too. Fitzgerald and Simmons arent' bad, either.

almost all of the failings of the offensive line were up the middle cook had a horrible game and livings wasn't much better. whit is a much better guard than tackle. the defense was solid. sims, rivers, hodge, fanene all played great. the center for st. louis was dominant what was his name . . . oh yeah jason brown, all kidding aside he was, he owned peko and tank, and on a couple of plays both of them. we missed out there.

the score was deceiving without the 2 fumbles and int bengals outplayed them in every respect. the sky isn't falling.

I respectfully disagree, sir. Zampese and Hayes are good coaches. I really don't think Bratkowski is all that good. I think Jim Anderson does a good job, too. Fitzgerald and Simmons arent' bad, either.

Hayes were never given the tools until now and I think their doing a good job now that they have them...Also think Coyle & Fitzgerald are doing a great job really only coach truly wish would be replaced is brat :P

Early in the game a plume of black smoke rose from one of the parking lots in what looked to be a fairly significant tailgate fire. It was bad enough that two asthmatic Rams starters had to leave the game, SAM linebacker Chris Draft and tackle Gary Gibson

Tailgating before a preseason game? Really? Wow.

Not too concerned after watching the game, other than the o-line is a real problem and will be all year long. Only shot at winning will be overcoming that.

They missed Chris Crocker badly, hard to believe how much that guy changes the defense.