Proud Papa time

Ok, my boy's coach-pitch baseball team won it's first tournament game tonight, 8-7 after being down 7-1. My son went 3-3.

Ok, done beaming.

:D

Congrats proud father. ^_^

Thanks, buddy. I told him tonight I never watch when he's at bat. Every time I don't look, he gets a hit. He told me, "Don't watch, dad." Baseball is truly the game of superstition.

Nice one Greg and congrats to the little one on his good night. The Reds could use a bat...

I can't compare to that as ArmyBengal Jr. is only 2, but found it horribly amusing when the Mrs. thought his scrotum was hanging low and I told her his nuts probably dropped and he proceeded to tell her to "get off my nuts mama" !!! We about fell over laughing. Yeah, I was proud !!!

Thank you, guys. And Mark, little AB Jr. is definitely going to be a tough-guy when he grows up. He's got the luggage to say that to mama at 2, look out.

I scuff his little ass up on a daily. I tell the Mrs. that I might get calls from the school when he grows up about something or other, but it won't be because some kid bullied him. He won't be someones punching bag and this daddy will make sure of that !!!

Nice one Greg and congrats to the little one on his good night. The Reds could use a bat...

I can't compare to that as ArmyBengal Jr. is only 2, but found it horribly amusing when the Mrs. thought his scrotum was hanging low and I told her his nuts probably dropped and he proceeded to tell her to "get off my nuts mama" !!! We about fell over laughing. Yeah, I was proud !!!

:lol::lol::lol:

lol too funny

I can't wait until ArmyBengal Jr. is old enough to start playing sports !!! I look forward to doing all those things that I hear you guys, as well as others talk about with their kids.

Yeah, great memories. My son is remarkably small for his age, although extremely fast, and the greatest part of this season was seeing him transform from the timid little 'strike-out king' to one of the toughest outs on the team. Kid struck out maybe three times in his last twelve games, and he's not a fly ball guy, so whenever he hit the ball, he was about a 95% chance of making it on base due to his speed.

You're going to love it with AB Jr.!

Well, AB Jr. is tall for his age. He's 2 years old (closer to 3) and already comes up to my hip. Now, I'm only 5'8, but dang !!! Anyway, I've got him to a point now that part of play time when I walk through the door at the end of the day is tackling. He comes running, yelling "DADDY" and then promptly asks, "Dada, tackle ?"... I get on the floor and he backs himself up to get a good run and then lets loose with all he has and runs himself into me. It's funny as hell watching a 2 year with such reckless abandon !!! Pee wee football is definitely in his future !!!

Yeah, he gets some good shots in as well...