We all know Chad has lost his mind...

I can't say as I hated on it either. I do think the idea of tats on the face is beyond stupid, but that's just me. The fact that's being missed (yet again) is the fact he did it to draw attention to himself and then when asked about it, wanted to get an attitude and say, "Are there any football questions". Really ?? You do something like that being who you are and don't expect those types of questions ??

What is it that people are looking for in Chad ?? Maturity was it ?? Well, not that it's a big deal, it's just another example. Nothing more...

Next.

LOL @ this thread.

Nice job, Chad. :sure:

I know it's funny right? These clowns will hate on anything Chad does... I love it. Seriously some of you guys really should get a life.

Like I said before. I don't care about the tattoo thing in the least.

But I do think it is a continuing trend of Chad attempting to show that he's the same guy he was before... and for me, it's just not working.

Am I to believe you're following Chad's twitter activity?

Aren't we all? To be fair I don't have a twitter account and have no plans to do so ever. That said, the tweeting thing is becoming more common by the day and I keep stumbling over updates and such on message boards and websites. In fact, NFL Total Access closed last night with the Chad tweet about him being attacked by a deer while walking to practice. Sorta funny I guess, but I'll admit I got a very bad feeling when I read about Chad's plans to tweet all season long...including during games.

But it's not going to be a distraction, right? (sarcasm)

Actually, no since I have no idea how to twitter. I'm too old for that teenage girl crap. I know, everybody's doing it and all that but it's more than a little lame to me to follow somebody's random thoughts -- regardless of how famous they are. I'm aware that it's not that far from junking up a message board, but we all have our limit.

That's why I thought you hanging on Chad's twitterings as they were issued made for an amusing image. I guess you're just passing on info. from the site, however. Although significantly less disturbing, I suppose it's also a tiny bit disappointing.

LOL @ this thread.

I know it's funny right? These clowns will hate on anything Chad does... I love it. Seriously some of you guys really should get a life.

Let me ask you a couple of questions, Greenie. Did you ever dismiss the flags Chad drew after a TD celebration as exactly the type of buzz the Bengals needed? And did you consistently dismiss the risk associated with Chad's zany CB list? Granted, the man took the time to have it laminated, but quality issues aside....wasn't that a very bad idea from the start? Next, did you laugh out loud when you heard he had sent a case of Pepto to members of the Cleveburgh secondary? Because how could a media storm surrounding a practical joke made at the expense of others ever make anyone mad, right? And Greenie, have you ever defended that type of crap by claiming it was just Chad doing whatever he NEEDED to do to motivate himself? Or maybe you defended it as nothing more than more harmless fun from the NFL's favorite madcap prankster? And did you ever defend a Chad meltdown by claiming Chad was just being passionate?

The reason I'm asking is simple enough. You see, your boy Hoosier has done each of those things. And I'm guessing your track record in regards to all things Chad is even worse than his. So if neither of you sees the potential for harm on this one, well....I've got one more question for you.

When have you EVER seen the harm in Chad's actions? And no, hindsight doesn't count.

Just saying.....

:lol:

LOL @ this thread.

I know it's funny right? These clowns will hate on anything Chad does...

While some just get in line just to hang on his nuts.

Touche!!!!

AB can correct me if I'm wrong here, but since we are talking about Fredo, I believe the correct spelling would be 'douche'.

LOL @ this thread.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You still don't get it, do you?

Fortunately, C. Trent can explain.

You got punked.

This wasn't about Chad at all.

It was about all the self-righteous media and fans whose panties immediately wad up at the mere mention of 85.

You and they did exactly what they were supposed to: have a conniption fit. It's been hilarious.

Seriously, any of you really thought Chad got a tattoo of Florida on his face? :huh::lol:

I thought by now that people would have learned to take what they read on the innertubes with a big grain of salt. Apparently, Chad, thought otherwise, and he was right.

And so, as I said before:

I just don't see it that way Hoosier, but I suppose you will say, "of course you don't". There were many here that called "fake" from the start and most didn't give a sh*t if he actually got tattoos or not. The point is, why did he do it at all ?? Hasn't it already been determined the media is going to follow everything Chad does ?? I mean for the most part he is the face of this team, or at least it's voice. Was there another expected outcome from this ??

Once again, the tats are beside the point. Chad's supposed maturity is the point. If he is so focused on what he is supposed to be doing, why bother doing something such as this other than to draw attention to himself ?? At least Trent got something right in his article there in the fact he can admit Chad is an attention whore, but to merely except it based upon the fact that he's an NFL wide receiver is enabling his stupid ass to continue doing the same thing he's been doing for the past couple seasons now and that's be a distraction.

Unless all the twittering and fake tattoos are somehow related to him producing on the field, I'm disappointed with this. I'm sure Chad doesn't care though because he got to prove a point universally known for a couple years now. What was it you said ??

Oh yeah, "Nice job, Chad"... How anyone still defends this guy is what is comical.

The point is, why did he do it at all ?? Hasn't it already been determined the media is going to follow everything Chad does ??

The answer to your first sentence can be found in the second.

Once again, the tats are beside the point. Chad's supposed maturity is the point. If he is so focused on what he is supposed to be doing, why bother doing something such as this other than to draw attention to himself ??

Why bother doing this? Gee, it took how long, a few minutes? He can't crack a joke?

Or is it just that you can't take one?

I have no issue with him being the fun loving, joke cracking guy. My issue is HE said he was going to focus on football and not be that way until he has been back on the field shaking off last years "embarassment". That's not exactly what I would call what he's currently doing. He should go on saying he's going to do things when he has no intention of doing them. Sort of like him saying he was going to be at all of the OTA's right ?? That didn't quite happen either, so this doesn't suprise me.

Take a joke ?? Surely I can, just not from some dim wit chimp who says he will do things he won't.

Honestly, I just want him to get on the field and help this team win some games. If he can do that, I will be much happier with him.

I have no issue with him being the fun loving, joke cracking guy. My issue is HE said he was going to focus on football and not be that way until he has been back on the field shaking off last years "embarassment".

Personally I can't see Chad actually deeply focusing on anything except for his next meal at McDonalds, or what attention grabbing stunt he'll pull after a TD catch to get his mug displayed on Sports Center. The latter may be to our benefit, because if he doesn't get his face time, he ain't happy.

I have no issue with him being the fun loving, joke cracking guy. My issue is HE said he was going to focus on football and not be that way until he has been back on the field shaking off last years "embarassment".

Personally I can't see Chad actually deeply focusing on anything except for his next meal at McDonalds, or what attention grabbing stunt he'll pull after a TD catch to get his mug displayed on Sports Center. The latter may be to our benefit, because if he doesn't get his face time, he ain't happy.

Yeah, I do think we are all (well, most of us) going to have to resign ourselves to the fact he's that ADHD kid at recess that looks up every few seconds and says, "Oooh, look, a butterfly," just as the kickball comes screaming towards his bulbous noggin.

That being said, ok, nice job Chad. You sure showed us. That was a good one. How did you ever come up with that one with all the time you've spent at OTAs and studying the new play book? My gosh, his brain never stops working.

:bored:

;*

LOL @ this thread.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You still don't get it, do you?

Fortunately, C. Trent can explain.

You got punked.

This wasn't about Chad at all.

It was about all the self-righteous media and fans whose panties immediately wad up at the mere mention of 85.

You and they did exactly what they were supposed to: have a conniption fit. It's been hilarious.

Seriously, any of you really thought Chad got a tattoo of Florida on his face? :huh::lol:

I thought by now that people would have learned to take what they read on the innertubes with a big grain of salt. Apparently, Chad, thought otherwise, and he was right.

And so, as I said before:

I didn't get punked by anybody. I didn't get my panties in a wad and I didn't have a conniption fit. I do agree with the others though, he has better things to do than play games with the media.

When he's back on his game, and the Bengals are winning, then I won't mind if he screws around with the media a little bit.

However, I find all his childish shinanigans pointless and unproductive. I can't stand divas, and that's what Chad has become.

From my understanding (what I was told) Chad was on Joe Buck's show last night with Michael Irvin. Did anyone happen to catch that or know what was said ??

Just curious...

I dont see how anybody could stand to watch a show hosted by Joe Buck, he is terrible and still keeps getting good jobs. IMHO his last name should start with S instead of B.

If we're keeping score, and it seems we are, my only mention of the face tats was to post the update admitting they were fake. So no punking there, right? In fact, my only fresh Chad gripe is a warning of future douche dousings related to his twits, err....tweets.

Regardless, for those of you looking for your next dose of "Your Daily Chad" tune in to todays version of NFL Total Access (06/16/09). The teaser promised viewers his rehab and future production levels will be debated.

From my understanding (what I was told) Chad was on Joe Buck's show last night with Michael Irvin. Did anyone happen to catch that or know what was said ??

Just curious...

I dont see how anybody could stand to watch a show hosted by Joe Buck, he is terrible and still keeps getting good jobs. IMHO his last name should start with S instead of B.

I only bring this up because Direct TV has all the movies channels free this weekend and I just caught the Joe Buck show with Chad. To start, Joe Buck talks in slow motion. It's painful to sit and listen to him speak, as you already know what he's going to say before he finishes his sentence because he's so slow in speaking.

In regards to Chad, one thing I will always give him credit for is the fact that he has not had ANY legal issues since being drafted by the Bengals. With all the issues this team has had, it's nice he's not part of that. Listening to him speak reminded me of the days I would tape shows because I knew he would be getting interviewed. He seems to be really focused and wants to have fun with things again.

Things can improve in time when it comes to fans like myself who are just fed up with how he went on his trade me tirade, but he will have to continue being the fun guy followed by producing on the field. Things still aren't the same in regards to the way I view Chad today, but if he can help this team, it will go a long way.

i'll just throw this out there.

last night i was talking with a bunch of people who are not football fans and don't know ocho from adam. i started talking about all the shenanigans, racing the horse, his end zone celebrations, changing his name, fake face tats, pepto bismol etc etc. they were all quite amused with his antics some of them saying they were going to actually watch bengals games and keep an ear perked to news pertaining to him.

it got me thinking that if chad were on a different team he would probably be a favorite of mine. the guy is amusing, the things he does are outlandish and creative. of course he's ego-maniacal and the problem is how he has been such a negative influence on the team in general and that's why there is so much animosity directed toward him.

at the very least my girlfriend now has actually showed interest in my favorite professional sports team which i thought was close to impossible, so on that one account, thanks chad.