Update on Chad Trade Options

Spor_tees

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't want to start another thread about this clown, but I found this blurb over on PFT in another topic about Rosenhaus talking about his clients...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/05/08/...will-be-traded/

5. “[bengals receiver] Chad Ocho Cinco has been working overtime this offseason with his training. He is in the best shape of his career & very motivated.”

Now if only Chad wasn't such a douche, lying piece of trash, and general b*tch I'd be more excited about what he brings to this team.

That being said, the two reasons this makes me happy are:

#1. It may benefit the "team" (You know, that thing Chad has no interest in)

#2. If he does well, we may end up being able to trade his ass next year or even better, before the trade deadline this year !!!

Outside of that Chad, there are several words to describe staying in shape and being motivated when you are on an NFL team. Are you ready ??

"DOING YOUR F*CKING JOB"

Tim Ryan said that he was covering a Bengal practice last year and some guys were hanging ou tby their lockers and Chad just sat by himself staring in his locker for 2 hours. I don't get why he don't get his mind right. The Bengals seem to be actually trying this off-season and they need him. I wish he would wake up. He's boxing now, so maybe he needs to watch Rocky 2.

Tim Ryan said that he was covering a Bengal practice last year and some guys were hanging ou tby their lockers and Chad just sat by himself staring in his locker for 2 hours. I don't get why he don't get his mind right. The Bengals seem to be actually trying this off-season and they need him. I wish he would wake up. He's boxing now, so maybe he needs to watch Rocky 2.