Bengals to Coach the North Squad at the Senior Bowl

kurgan74

Hobson is updating the story with names as they come in.

That'll have to do for the moment. I've been to the official Senior Bowl website, but when I attempted to access the roster lists I got the familiar error #404 crap.

And I'm not concerned about USC being on the South squad as I'm well aware how often those boys get noticed...even in a crowd.

How are these decisions made, anyway? What, the Lions staff, or Herm Edwards and company were unavailable? Hey, I got it. Let's get the Seattle Mariners manager to manage a college all-star team!

:wacko:

It's traditional every year for the coaching staffs of the two worst teams to get to coach the senior bowl. This year all the teams above us either don't have head coaches or (as in KC) may not have them by the time the game rolls around.

How are these decisions made, anyway? What, the Lions staff, or Herm Edwards and company were unavailable? Hey, I got it. Let's get the Seattle Mariners manager to manage a college all-star team!

:wacko:

It's traditional every year for the coaching staffs of the two worst teams to get to coach the senior bowl. This year all the teams above us either don't have head coaches or (as in KC) may not have them by the time the game rolls around.

Never having followed the Senior Bowl that much, I did not know that. That must be encouraging for the players to get instruction and wisdom from the two suckiest coaching squads in the NFL. And the fact Marvin has coached them twice in his fairly brief tenure says alot, doesn't it?

Never having followed the Senior Bowl that much, I did not know that.

What you don't know could fill a rather large book.

Or sadly, a message board.

Hair, you know I only visit here to fill my void of knowledge with your infinite words of wisdom. I don't know what I would ever do without my daily fix of 'Hair's Pearls of Intellectual Treasures'. You are, pardon the reference, the 'Solomon' of the Zone.

Didn't buy it, did you? I'll try harder next time.

Didn't buy it, did you?

Actually, I did.

Intellectual treasures? Yup, that's me.

Pearls of wisdom? Yup, me again.

The Solomon of the Zone? Well, I like to think of myself as more of a uniter than a divider, but I have to admit I don't like kids very much and if a baby needs split down the middle I'd probably lose less sleep over it than the rest of you.

Regardless, lets get the thread back on track.

I believe you were acknowledging one of the many things you know nothing about, right? So are you now prepared to offer an opinion based upon your admitted lack of knowledge OR are you finished?

Didn't buy it, did you?

Actually, I did.

The Solomon of the Zone? Well, I like to think of myself as more of a uniter than a divider, but I have to admit I don't like kids very much and if a baby needs split down the middle I'd probably lose less sleep over it than the rest of you.

Well, before this thread turns into a Hair love-fest, I'd best act to bring things down. Hmmm...how? Oh, yeah, right!

(warning: includes naughty language.)

Didn't buy it, did you?

Actually, I did.

Regardless, lets get the thread back on track.

I believe you were acknowledging one of the many things you know nothing about, right? So are you now prepared to offer an opinion based upon your admitted lack of knowledge OR are you finished?

An opinion? Sure, the South by 10.