Trouble making Bengals Players...

agreen_112

Ok, here's the scoop. I'm always saying how I'm not surprised when something like this is made public because I think there are a LOT more players out there doing the same thing.. I just didn't think it would be other players from the SAME team doing these STUPID things. You would think that there would be a lesson learned For example, when Chris Henry got busted for contributing to a minor, I said that it was no big deal, that other players out there do this stuff all the time, and they DO.

I work at a restaraunt part-time. There's this 17 year old girl who has another friend that is 17. They both went out for a night in Oxford. There, they met 3 Bengals players outside of a club. 2 high profile players, one of which has a major role with this team, and one troublesome player who has had his name in the news before. Outside of the club it was made aware that the girls were only 17 and did not have ID's. The 3 players take the girls under their wing and proceed to get them in the club. At the front door, they tell the bouncer that the only way they are coming in is if the girls come in with them, that the girls do not have an ID.

Once in the club, their all doing shots and the Bengals players are paying. Afterwards, back at the after party there was more "contribiting." The girls say they were drinking Patron at one of their houses. These girls are very attractive and are not ones to make up something like this. One of the girls is still talking to a player via phone calls.

If I post the names of these players, could there be any downside to that?

I found this astonishing when I realized that two of these three players have been in trouble before. They really don't learn. The other player is completely random, but is a HUGE asset to this team.

Got some dirt on our Golden Boy too. There's a whole story to this but I don't feel like typing it out. Basically, Palmer was found out in Indian Hill hunting with no liscense. The sheriff/warden let him off without a citation... The thing that bothers me about this is that he was deer hunting with a bow. If his elbow is that messed up, he shoulding be drawing a hunting bow. Unless he can shoot left handed, shouldn't he be resting that elbow?

Ok, here's the scoop. I'm always saying how I'm not surprised when something like this is made public because I think there are a LOT more players out there doing the same thing.. I just didn't think it would be other players from the SAME team doing these STUPID things. You would think that there would be a lesson learned For example, when Chris Henry got busted for contributing to a minor, I said that it was no big deal, that other players out there do this stuff all the time, and they DO.

I work at a restaraunt part-time. There's this 17 year old girl who has another friend that is 17. They both went out for a night in Oxford. There, they met 3 Bengals players outside of a club. 2 high profile players, one of which has a major role with this team, and one troublesome player who has had his name in the news before. Outside of the club it was made aware that the girls were only 17 and did not have ID's. The 3 players take the girls under their wing and proceed to get them in the club. At the front door, they tell the bouncer that the only way they are coming in is if the girls come in with them, that the girls do not have an ID.

Once in the club, their all doing shots and the Bengals players are paying. Afterwards, back at the after party there was more "contribiting." The girls say they were drinking Patron at one of their houses. These girls are very attractive and are not ones to make up something like this. One of the girls is still talking to a player via phone calls.

If I post the names of these players, could there be any downside to that?

I found this astonishing when I realized that two of these three players have been in trouble before. They really don't learn. The other player is completely random, but is a HUGE asset to this team.

Feel free to send me a private message with these guys' names and the names of the 17 year olds. I may have more than a passing interest.

So sorry guys, I was fooled. I just texted the girl and she said it was a lie. They were messing with me... You get so consumed with this message board that I wanted to post this AS soon as I heard it. I should've let it play out a bit. I should've known better than to believe a 17 year old girl. Fell free to delete this post if you feel that it's neccessary Greg.

Oh and the Carson story is true.

So sorry guys, I was fooled. I just texted the girl and she said it was a lie. They were messing with me... You get so consumed with this message board that I wanted to post this AS soon as I heard it. I should've let it play out a bit. I should've known better than to believe a 17 year old girl. Fell free to delete this post if you feel that it's neccessary Greg.

Oh and the Carson story is true.

Oh, I'm not concerned about the post. You didn't know. But, from my professional perspective, it definitely got my attention. ;)

Got some dirt on our Golden Boy too. There's a whole story to this but I don't feel like typing it out. Basically, Palmer was found out in Indian Hill hunting with no liscense. The sheriff/warden let him off without a citation... The thing that bothers me about this is that he was deer hunting with a bow. If his elbow is that messed up, he shoulding be drawing a hunting bow. Unless he can shoot left handed, shouldn't he be resting that elbow?

I guess it would depend upon the type of bow he used, there are some smooth pulling contraptions out there. Maybe he had a cross bow? Are those legal in Ohio?

Carson hardly rates a mention for hunting without a license...just pay the penalty and move on.

Here is a hunting story for you.

I once was out scuba diving in Laguna Beach at night, hunting for lobster with my buddy. We went out at midnight spent about an hour hunting, came back empty, we actually discarded shorties that we had grabbed. On the bluff where we parked our cars we encountered a game warden on our return, a very rare sight. He checked our licenses and bags. We were good boys.

If you have scuba'd in cold water you know what a chore it is to suit up and un-suit. So we fooled around for awhile stowing gear. During that time, a threesome came up with lobster in bags. They got checked out too. They had shorties, alot of them. The warden harvested their spinies then harvested their gear. Unless you're a professional poacher, the penalties are not that major, just loss of gear and a fine. On the other hand, sometimes hunting can cost you alot more, even if you are legal in all aspects. Ask Dick Cheney's hunting companions.

Another time, at a different cove in Laguna, I was out doing another night dive for spinies, only this time me and my buddy decided no dive. The surf was just too rough. Since he and I lived close by, it was just time for a beer and wait another day. While we were watching the sets come in, a car pulled up with some divers/hunters from Riverside, an hour's drive away. They were impatient and wanted that dive since they had driven so far. We told them we were waving off but they went in anyway. The next day in the paper I read about a threesome who went to the same cove, its a very small cove, and only two came back alive. One got his brains bashed in trying to get back to the beach after the dive. I've always wondered if it was the same dudes we spoke too.

So sorry guys, I was fooled. I just texted the girl and she said it was a lie. They were messing with me... You get so consumed with this message board that I wanted to post this AS soon as I heard it. I should've let it play out a bit. I should've known better than to believe a 17 year old girl.

Those lying skanks.....lol........good story though, i guess they're creative lying skanks....

So sorry guys, I was fooled. I just texted the girl and she said it was a lie. They were messing with me... You get so consumed with this message board that I wanted to post this AS soon as I heard it. I should've let it play out a bit. I should've known better than to believe a 17 year old girl.

Those lying skanks.....lol........good story though, i guess they're creative lying skanks....

I know right?! The little bitches.

First off, I would like to say hello to everyone. I have been reading your forum for a few years now. I really do enjoy to insight some of you bring to the table. I have been a Bengals fan for 21 years (since I was born). Moving on, there is some truth about this topic. 3 Bengals were up in Oxford monday night at a Halloween party thrown by one of the bars. However they were not causing trouble. Actually two of them were really polite and nice, the other one has a ego problem and by his play....he shouldn't. No minors though from what I heard.

First off, I would like to say hello to everyone. I have been reading your forum for a few years now. I really do enjoy to insight some of you bring to the table. I have been a Bengals fan for 21 years (since I was born). Moving on, there is some truth about this topic. 3 Bengals were up in Oxford monday night at a Halloween party thrown by one of the bars. However they were not causing trouble. Actually two of them were really polite and nice, the other one has a ego problem and by his play....he shouldn't. No minors though from what I heard.

Welcome to the party, and thanks for the clarification. Look forward to hearing more of your posts.

Coincidence? Maybe not.

TJ, tell the mods to check the IP. I've got nothing to gain here, this sprag guy says he's been reading for years... This is just something I heard and wanted to share with you guys. Who knows, maybe the girls retracted their story because they don't want to get the players in trouble or something.

I'm not the type of person to make up stories and/or fake accounts. I've got a life.

Sprag, do you know the names of the players that were in Oxford Monday?

Let's just say that - hypothetically, if you understand the term - if there was a member here who lacked even a hint of credibility, but was a regular participant with a desperate craving to be taken seriously; such a member might be tempted to try a stunt like this to earn himself back a tiny bit of credibility.

I emphasize that the above is a hypothetical only.

Well, there are none of them making any kind of contribution to the team.

There are none of them making any kind of contribution to winning.

So, they might as well contribute to the delinquency of some minors.

They might as well contribute to something.

On the Carson story, if it is true, it may be how he hurt his elbow in the first place, pulling back a bow puts alot of pressure on you jounts especialy the elbow.

Alot of players blame their non-football injuries on football so, the team has to foot the bill and they still get their full paycheck.

Carson needs to have surjury NOW! So he has as much time to rehab as possiable before the start of next season.

There is also, the chance that the team would have to draft another QB if he is not ready so, time is critical

Yes Cedric Benson, Shayne Graham, and Frostee Rucker. They didn't do anything wrong or caused any trouble, but those were the players. Nothing odd about anything. I have been reading for years and started reading back when ohiosportsfans.com was a place people were posting. I'm not a credibility stunt lol.

Yes Cedric Benson, Shayne Graham, and Frostee Rucker. They didn't do anything wrong or caused any trouble, but those were the players. Nothing odd about anything. I have been reading for years and started reading back when ohiosportsfans.com was a place people were posting. I'm not a credibility stunt lol.

See...that's where your story starts to unravel. Everyone knows the kicker doesn't hang out with the rest of the team, on field or off.