I wish I were a Browns fan

gregstephens

Greg is that you i thought you werent posting till wensday, welcome back Greg its been so long lol lol.

Greg is that you i thought you werent posting till wensday, welcome back Greg its been so long lol lol.

Well, I broke my vow of silence on MARVIN's ill-fated thread, so, here I am. Did you guys miss me? :D

Man thought we lost ya buddy glad to see ya hear, but shouldnt you be posting for you new favorite team THE BROWNS, lol lol

Won't last long...I think I hear BZBilly and ArmyBengal cocking their guns at my head. :lol:

I knew he couldn't stay away. Sorry Greg, but there isn't any 12 step program in the world that can shed you of your addiction. :P

Well, I broke my vow of silence on MARVIN's ill-fated thread, so, here I am. Did you guys miss me? :D

Man thought we lost ya buddy glad to see ya hear, but shouldnt you be posting for you new favorite team THE BROWNS, lol lol

Won't last long...I think I hear BZBilly and ArmyBengal cocking their guns at my head. :lol:

I knew he couldn't stay away. Sorry Greg, but there isn't any 12 step program in the world that can shed you of your addiction. :P

I know...you guys are my crack. :crack: