Time for the draft. I like this pick!

walzav29

I dont know....I've been a huge supporter of Rey Maualuga, and if he were available it would be VERY hard to pass him up, as he is the game changer/Intimidator our defense needs, and I dont see any dominating DT's right now.

That said, if i had to pick someone else, it would be Michael Crabtree. I know, sounds dumb, but our 2 rooks have yet to do ANYTHING..As much as I HATE to say it, I dont think they'll give TJ the money he wants/deserves. Chad has been Ocho No Show all season, and Chris Henry is one underaged girl in a hotelroom with alcohol/ gun charge/DUI/Assault away from never setting foot on a football field again.

Honestly, Crabtree has size/tools to be an elite NFL receiver, and yes I know that system(Texas Tech) produces huge numbers for the QB and receivers, but if you've seen the guy play, you'd know that he is much more than just a product of the system.

I dont know....I've been a huge supporter of Rey Maualuga, and if he were available it would be VERY hard to pass him up, as he is the game changer/Intimidator our defense needs, and I dont see any dominating DT's right now.

That said, if i had to pick someone else, it would be Michael Crabtree. I know, sounds dumb, but our 2 rooks have yet to do ANYTHING..As much as I HATE to say it, I dont think they'll give TJ the money he wants/deserves. Chad has been Ocho No Show all season, and Chris Henry is one underaged girl in a hotelroom with alcohol/ gun charge/DUI/Assault away from never setting foot on a football field again.

Honestly, Crabtree has size/tools to be an elite NFL receiver, and yes I know that system(Texas Tech) produces huge numbers for the QB and receivers, but if you've seen the guy play, you'd know that he is much more than just a product of the system.

Yeah I like big ol Andre too, suggested him on this very board last week.

The good news is that the Bengals will find a stud in positions 1-4.

The bad news is they need about 5 studs on Day 1 to fill all the holes.

I still cringe watching the Dallas Oline manhandle our Dline.

LT - Andre Smith

DE/OLB - George Selvie

MLB - Rey Maualuga

I would be happy with any of these picks.

All this draft talk seems ridiculous to me. Every year we get relatively high draft choices, and sadly few pan out. Wishing for Cincinnati to pick players that come in and help the team turn around is nothing more than mental masturbation.