Where the hell were the refs??

Dadraftnick

Last week there were some bad calls that cost us the game such as, the missed pass interference call in the endzone when TJ had a guy tackle him in the endzone before the pass was throne - he almost still caught the ball - it was 3rd down and the Bengals would have had the ball on the 1 with 4 new downs-- its not to much to assume that they would have and should have had 7 points instead of 3 points - in which case they would have won by 4 instead of loosing in OT.

I am not going to go on with all of the other bad calls in that game , because there were too many but, that missed call directly decided the game.

This week , I am watching the game and again too many bad calls to list but, the play where the Browns stole the ball near the end of the game and when I saw the play I was happy at first because the Browns player was off sides, he was 2 1/2 steps before the ball was snapped--- I have a PVR and I played it back and 2 1/2 steps before the ball was snapped-- this was another bad call that directly decided the game.

Former Browns LB, Chris Spielman missed the offsides too, while clearly rooting for the Browns during the game, it was too much to ask for the announcers to point out a bad call (or no call) that directly decided the game.

I do not know if, in the interest of hiring the handicaped, the NFL has decided to hire the blind to do the Bengals games or the commish has decided that teams like the Browns and Giants with larger markets and teams with national TV games win against teams like the Bengals.

Maybe they know that Mike Brown just does not care about winning, as long as he makes money. So , its not like you are ripping off a team like the Cowboys , because Jerry Jones (for all of his faults) ,does care about winning and he would raise hell if you ripped off his team.

I just have to say WTF? How about calling a fair game.

If any of you recorded the game look at the tape and see what I am talking about.

And I dont want to hear any crap about how the Bengals sucked and they deserved to loose- thats not the point

Last week there were some bad calls that cost us the game such as, the missed pass interference call in the endzone when TJ had a guy tackle him in the endzone before the pass was throne - he almost still caught the ball - it was 3rd down and the Bengals would have had the ball on the 1 with 4 new downs-- its not to much to assume that they would have and should have had 7 points instead of 3 points - in which case they would have won by 4 instead of loosing in OT.

I am not going to go on with all of the other bad calls in that game , because there were too many but, that missed call directly decided the game.

This week , I am watching the game and again too many bad calls to list but, the play where the Browns stole the ball near the end of the game and when I saw the play I was happy at first because the Browns player was off sides, he was 2 1/2 steps before the ball was snapped--- I have a PVR and I played it back and 2 1/2 steps before the ball was snapped-- this was another bad call that directly decided the game.

Former Browns LB, Chris Spielman missed the offsides too, while clearly rooting for the Browns during the game, it was too much to ask for the announcers to point out a bad call (or no call) that directly decided the game.

I do not know if, in the interest of hiring the handicaped, the NFL has decided to hire the blind to do the Bengals games or the commish has decided that teams like the Browns and Giants with larger markets and teams with national TV games win against teams like the Bengals.

Maybe they know that Mike Brown just does not care about winning, as long as he makes money. So , its not like you are ripping off a team like the Cowboys , because Jerry Jones (for all of his faults) ,does care about winning and he would raise hell if you ripped off his team.

I just have to say WTF? How about calling a fair game.

If any of you recorded the game look at the tape and see what I am talking about.

And I dont want to hear any crap about how the Bengals sucked and they deserved to loose- thats not the point

I agree with you completely. One hundred percent. We get hosed by the refs all the time. It sucks.

That said, we, um, did suck and deserved to lose.

:)

They did miss some calls sure but the bengals should have not been in that situation. If you ask me the problem was for some reason they quite playin physical, on defense, and for some reason on offense they never took chances down field. In fact i blame Marvin for the loss once again puting a heatless lackluster team on field when they knew they had to win this game it seemed like some players were just quiting at the end there, maybe i saw different, but this is just a very bad football team starting from the top. So sure the refs made bad calls, but Marvin and company is the real reason this team looses every week

They did miss some calls sure but the bengals should have not been in that situation. If you ask me the problem was for some reason they quite playin physical, on defense, and for some reason on offense they never took chances down field. In fact i blame Marvin for the loss once again puting a heatless lackluster team on field when they knew they had to win this game it seemed like some players were just quiting at the end there, maybe i saw different, but this is just a very bad football team starting from the top. So sure the refs made bad calls, but Marvin and company is the real reason this team looses every week

Not picking on you but, PLEASE , dont make excuses for the refs, especially when they directly cost us games.

Its hard enough to win a game in the NFL, teams are pretty evenly matched .

No one can beat the refs and its not fair to have to beat the refs and the team accross from you.

You have to wonder if the Bengals would have played better would they have just made more bad calls or non calls against them.

Thats your call and thats fine like i said they sure did miss calls, but the bengals are a bad team a very bad team, and thats why they lost the game today. They should have been up big but they wernt because they couldnt run ball, they couldnt throw the ball the o-line sucked and the defense got tired and quite playin hard at the end thats why they lost the game.

Both teams deserved to lose today honestly. They both played like s**t. The Browns did, however, play better than the Bengals. Fitzy made two throws he shouldn't have made and Perry fumbled a ball that he should've had covered up with that many defenders around him. That last play where Fitz had the ball knocked out, yeah, the guy was offsides. I was screaming at the TV. But that call is not the only reason the Bengals lost. If they knew Wednesday (which according to published reports, they did) that Palmer might not play today, they should've worked harder to get Fitzy ready. They didn't. He had one day of practice. He looked lost and confused out there. It looked like they didn't even try to get him ready to play this game. Again, the blame for this loss lays directly with the coaching staff.