Official Titans @ Bengals Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to be accountable for this one. Who is going to fess up to this debacle?

you know maybe these players on this team are just not really that good. i meam from qb all the way to the back up longspapper.

Game over. I called this one from the get go.

Yep what a joke you get yourself excited about the year and this is the crap we see this team has nothing it needs new blood. Get rid of Chad Johnson please we can lose without him they dont need him, cause its just a matter of time before he cries to get out of here again. Marvin please go nobody wants to play for a defense cord, they want a head coach who isnt going to take any crap so please just leave.

This team has no life what so ever they will never be able to win when things are bad. This team is a joke and always will be a joke until they get a decent coach in here. I think Palmer is the one who needs to take some time off to figure out who he is this is not the same guy i never thought i would say this but wow he is sucking bad. They cannot blame the o-line today boys i thought they did ok, so who do we blame Palmer and all the so called stars they have. This team is a big joke