jjakq27

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

duus, what's new in Pittsville?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing new in this town for at least what? ... the last hundred years or so?

Well, ok, from a football point-of-view, they are freaking out over the o-line play and lack of 'enthusiasm' on both sides of the ball. Mendenhall's fumbles are getting a lot of attention. I find it interesting how each day the local sports radio station cries about all of these problems, but then they repeat that they still feel fine because the rest of the division stinks even worse and they will win the division even if these problems continue. Hmmm ... I might actually have to agree with that.

duus, what's new in Pittsville?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing new in this town for at least what? ... the last hundred years or so?

Well, ok, from a football point-of-view, they are freaking out over the o-line play and lack of 'enthusiasm' on both sides of the ball. Mendenhall's fumbles are getting a lot of attention. I find it interesting how each day the local sports radio station cries about all of these problems, but then they repeat that they still feel fine because the rest of the division stinks even worse and they will win the division even if these problems continue. Hmmm ... I might actually have to agree with that.

How long before they turn on Tomlin?

Also I saw where Flacco might be the starting QB for the opener.

Maybe they traded rudi already and told him not to play so you dont get hurt lol lol im not sure whats going on here.

I am sure Marvin will be forecoming with all of the details after the game. In all honesty I would be surprised if he is traded. Bringing in a WR from another team wouldn't help much since he wouldn't be familiar with our offense. We all remember Michael Westbrook's contribution back in the early 2000's. I think trading Rudi is a dumb move unless they are really secure in Perry, Watson and Dorsey.

I really like what I've seen out of Zimmer too. I does one-on-one and group scheming on the sideline during the game. I am a big believer in teaching during the game not just at practice during the week. I don't recall Bresh interacting with this guys very much during the game.

I know it was against back-ups tonight but at least these guys were playing fast and aggresive and gave a crap tonight. I thought alot of our backups did good tonight. Shirly and Eric Henderson i thought played good on the line tonight. So even though its against backups i like what they did.

Maybe they traded rudi already and told him not to play so you dont get hurt lol lol im not sure whats going on here.

I am sure Marvin will be forecoming with all of the details after the game. In all honesty I would be surprised if he is traded. Bringing in a WR from another team wouldn't help much since he wouldn't be familiar with our offense. We all remember Michael Westbrook's contribution back in the early 2000's. I think trading Rudi is a dumb move unless they are really secure in Perry, Watson and Dorsey.

The biggest problem I see out of trading Rudi? What are you going to get for him? He's aging, injured. Fifth round pick maybe? Michael Clayton from TB if they are looking for a WR? I got it. Send him to New England to follow his Cincy predecessor for Kelley Washington.

Just now watching the game on TIVO. I have to say, our backups seem to be playing with more passion than Indy's. And Peko's strip of Gray was hilarious.