Bengals v Colts-game thread

jjakq27

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well against there backups i guess there doing pretty good i would have liked to have seen better running game out of it. The defense has been playing fast and aggresive which is how i hope they come out and play againt the Ravens, but at least we had a drive of 21 plays or so lol.

This game will probably serve as a stepping stone for the Carson Palmer bashing. Fitzpatrick has looked really good.

He's been our best RB tonight...

In most cases not because of terrible pressure either. The O-line hasn't had the breakdowns like they did against the Saints. Of course - Indy looks terribly vanilla.

This game will probably serve as a stepping stone for the Carson Palmer bashing. Fitzpatrick has looked really good.

I will say this...Carson is obviously the better QB but if the O-line continues to look suspect, it's not crazy to think that Fitzpatrick is the more effective QB of the 2....behind a bad O-line. The man can scramble and make something out of nothing.