Sunday night game, Bengals v Lions

combatbengal

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole game was hard to stomach. Granted it was preseason but not really any bright spots.

2 concerns

1- Injurys. Have not seen Rudy, TJ, or Odom yet and Chad, Andre and Sims go down tonight.

2- Line. Even the "Jurrasic" line all the talk show hosts have been clamoring for looking awful. Stacey Andrews was beat on every play

I think our young DT's, Perry, and Simpson looked really good. I thought we looked pretty good in the areas I was looking at when the preseason started. I wanted to see what Perry could do, what Sims and Shirley could do, Rivers, Utecht, and Jerome Simpson. They all are looking to be solid p/u's but our #1's are looking a little rusty. 2nd string is outplaying the first.

This game is not giving me the warm and fuzzies. Anyone who predicted the Bengals to finish anything above .500 needs to get drug tested ASAP!

4th quarter in a preseason game....dont put too much into this - - steelers look bad too.

just need to keep this team healthy. get a little bit of continuity going

If this was against a decent team, I'd have not been concerned. But it's the Detroit freakin' Lions led by Jon Kitna at HOME in Cincinnati!

This is a dark day. It does not bode well. I felt the exact same way at this time last season.

Unless something drastic transpires in the next two weeks, Cincinnati will AGAIN not be in the playoff picture.

I predicted the Bengals record last season within one game. I doubt I got any dumber between then and now. B)

This game is not giving me the warm and fuzzies. Anyone who predicted the Bengals to finish anything above .500 needs to get drug tested ASAP!

4th quarter in a preseason game....dont put too much into this - - steelers look bad too.

If this was against a decent team, I'd have not been concerned. But it's the Detroit freakin' Lions led by Jon Kitna at HOME in Cincinnati!

This is a dark day. It does not bode well. I felt the exact same way at this time last season.

Unless something drastic transpires in the next two weeks, Cincinnati will AGAIN not be in the playoff picture.

I predicted the Bengals record last season within one game. I doubt I got any dumber between then and now. B)

I would go as far as saying if something drastic doesn't happen in two weeks we are looking at a top 5 pick

I would go as far as saying if something drastic doesn't happen in two weeks we are looking at a top 5 pick

Jesus bro. I hope we're wrong. :(

Jesus bro. I hope we're wrong. :(

I hope he's wrong, too, but Carson can't throw the ball from his back. What happened to our offensive line?

I hope he's wrong, too, but Carson can't throw the ball from his back. What happened to our offensive line?

The one alleged to be within the top 10 of the NFL? I don't know, but I fully expect to find them labeled as missing on my milk carton in the morning!