hot girl talkin bengals

Did she call Utecht a late-draft steal? This is why I hate it when women attempt to talk football. I admire the effort, but as Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid."

That's EXACTLY what she did, but after seeing her killer rack, the Boobiemiester forgives her. ^_^

I don't believe in talking to women about football between July 1st and February 15th.

Personally I don't talk to women about football EVER except to say when to leave me alone because I'm watching a game. I return the favor so she can watch the soaps.

Did she call Utecht a late-draft steal? This is why I hate it when women attempt to talk football. I admire the effort, but as Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid."

..She meant consider him as a late "fantasy draft pick" option...

..She meant consider him as a late "fantasy draft pick" option...

He is a sleeper TE for fantasy this season for sure.

I must be lucky, my wife watches as much or more football than I do and I can have more informed conversations about teams/players with her than with many of the posters here.

She even surprised me with tickets to the 2005 Detroit game, so I could watch the Bengals clinch a division title. Did I mention that this was an anniversary present for me, she makes football season that much better.

I must be lucky, my wife watches as much or more football than I do and I can have more informed conversations about teams/players with her than with many of the posters here.

She even surprised me with tickets to the 2005 Detroit game, so I could watch the Bengals clinch a division title. Did I mention that this was an anniversary present for me, she makes football season that much better.

That is different. The only woman I know that can actually talk about NFL football with is a lesbian who is a avid Bears fan.

"Ocho Cinco's been making noise in the offseason, but he's always delivered when it counts."

I stopped listening after she said the above. What is she talking about? Or what is whoever wrote what she's reading talking about? Is there really someone out there who believes Chad is a clutch player?

That is different. The only woman I know that can actually talk about NFL football with is a lesbian who is a avid Bears fan.

There ya go Billy, someone you can go out and drink beer with, talk football, pick up women together. :sure:

As good as that sounds, it never plays out that way because the women she's ogling are wearing Doc Martins, wearing flannel shirts, and sporting a Marine Corps haircut. :blink:

There ya go Billy, someone you can go out and drink beer with, talk football, pick up women together. :sure:

As good as that sounds, it never plays out that way because the women she's ogling are wearing Doc Martins, wearing flannel shirts, and sporting a Marine Corps haircut. :blink:

So what your saying is she hogs all the women you want everytime you go out. (couldnt resist)

Seriously at least she is not competing for the same piece of a$$, like most of my buddies, when I was single.

So what your saying is she hogs all the women you want everytime you go out. (couldnt resist)

Seriously at least she is not competing for the same piece of a$$, like most of my buddies, when I was single.

Good burn. :P