He's Happy! He's Happy!

gregstephens

his group has been the best in the NFL over the last four years for forcing takeaways," he said and a check with Elias Sports Bureau confirms it. Since 2004 the Bengals have generated 146 turnovers, followed by the Bears (140), the Panthers (132), the Colts (130) and the Chargers (129). Cincinnati is the only one of the top five that hasn't been to a conference championship game in that stretch.

I like reading that.

his group has been the best in the NFL over the last four years for forcing takeaways," he said and a check with Elias Sports Bureau confirms it. Since 2004 the Bengals have generated 146 turnovers, followed by the Bears (140), the Panthers (132), the Colts (130) and the Chargers (129). Cincinnati is the only one of the top five that hasn't been to a conference championship game in that stretch.

I like reading that.

Why? That's actually NOT good, and says a lot about how poorly the team/franchise is run from the top.

I like reading that.

me too.

Why? That's actually NOT good, and says a lot about how poorly the team/franchise is run from the top.

What do you know about running a team/franchise ? You cant even run a Steakhouse !

Answer the question! :)

Leading the league in take-a-ways for 3 years, and having a top 5 QB and WR? And one playoff loss to show for it?? How is that a good thing? How I say! And you wonder why Chad is a nut case?

It's because the Bengals skimp on talent/expenses wherever they can, don't have a good personnel GM, if any, and as a result don't know how to plan for consistency!

Maddening!

I've thought that much of this was merely posturing by Ocho. Rile his fanbase up, and then return for a healthy dose of redemption. If it were anyone other, I would never presume such calculation, but hell, with Chad, why not?

Only other guy in the league that calculating is TO. Which makes me wonder if Rosenwhore just attracts nutcases, or if he's the guy pulling the strings on these shows.