What now Ravens ??

I say it looks all that more probable Kerry Collins ends up in a Ravens uniform!

And will be about as effective as Joan Collins!

I say it looks all that more probable Kerry Collins ends up in a Ravens uniform!

That's certainly what hired kibitzer Jim Fassel has been pushing for, and this might give his arguments extra weight. But I don't think that they do it unless Kerry agrees to come dirt cheap. The Ravens do have about $4.2 million in cap space per Clayton's 4/22 update, but the per year price of a franchise CB just went up to nearly $9 million -- yup, NINE MILLION -- according to Lenny P's Tip Sheet. So McAlister is going to cost them massively. And then there's Jamal, who only has this year and next left on his deal and reportedly wants an extension -- specifically he wants an extension that will make him the highest paid RB in the game. Well...maybe he deserves it, considering how he carries the offense...but that's another big money hit.

My bet is that they find some career journeyman (like, say, Matthews) to plug in behind Boller and pray for the best.

That Madden 2005 cover is working already... :lol: - Let's see Ray Lewis just graduated from college... So we may have to start making polls to see which Raven will fall next..

Top 5 selections :

1. Ray Lewis

2. Jamal Lewis ( again )

3. Johnathan Ogden

4. Kyle Boller

5. Chris McAlister

There's so many Ravens to root for the IR list, but I'll start with these 5... :lol:

For all of the Kyle Boller detractors, this should scare you.

Kerry can you hear me???

:P

I've been stuck watching Collins for years. Immobile and easily panicked. He blows. Frankly, so does Fassel. But if you guys want to stock up on NYG castoffs, be my guest.

Kerry can you hear me???

I've been stuck watching Collins for years. Immobile and easily panicked. He blows. Frankly, so does Fassel. But if you guys want to stock up on NYG castoffs, be my guest.

Yeah you definitely have a point there....I do remember our Super Bowl quite well...

Kurt Warner??? Kurt Kittner :wacko:

Kerry can you hear me???

Yeah you definitely have a point there....I do remember our Super Bowl quite well...

Kurt Warner??? Kurt Kittner :wacko:

The word is still out on Kurt Warner too...

* They said he's passed the physical for his oft-injured hand, but he's injured the hand so many times over the last 4 seasons, plus taken a beating because his line was so poor he's seriously damaged goods.

I see the Madden cover doesn't take long to work ! ^_^

At least Boller wont have to worry about Anthony Wright breathing down his neck when everything turns to s**t for him. It looks like Wright is out for most of the year for shoulder surgery.

Maybe Billick can convince Jeff George to pilot the mighty Ravens O this year.

You mean pilot our terrible passing game.

Our running game is unparalleled!

One of these seasons our passing game will come togther....

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YOU TOMORROW....

:(