More TJ on Chad

agreen_112

LINK

I think TJ speaks very well... I know some people are thinking he should be here for OTA's instead of doing interviews in sunny California, but cmon' its just OTA's and he's working out hard. He'll be in super-raw form come game 1.

As for Chad, I had a vision last night about the Benglas in my sleep. Kinda strange that I'm having dreams about the Bengals, WTF? I'm here on the zone WAY too much!

Anyway, the vision was that Carson embraced Chad on a football field with a big hug and they had a few words, mostly a just strong emotion that told them to win. At that moment, all was forgotten and they both knew it was time to do business. I visioned that the Bengals would have huge success through Chad and Carson's new bond and they both would help lead that Bengals to places they've never been... I'm predicting that Chad will somehow be there for camp and it will be a huge moment moving forward for the Bengals... I think when Chad does come back, and the team embraces him, it will be reported and talked about on every sports radio telecast and TV stations or streaming internet vids about the whole off-season struggle and how it all came together for CJ and the Bengals. Chad will once again be loved in Cincinnati.

Another vision was that Shaun Rogers either broke his leg or blew out a knee early in the season.... :wacko:

LINK

I visioned that the Bengals would have huge success through Chad and Carson's new bond and they both would help lead that Bengals to places they've never been...

So you are predicting a Super Bowl win, seeing as the Bengals have been losers in the big game twice, the only places left to go are winning it all or going 15-1 or 16-0 in the regular season.

I hope you are a prophet, cause I would love to see any of these unfold for the Bengals.

As for Chad, I had a vision last night about the Benglas in my sleep. Kinda strange that I'm having dreams about the Bengals, WTF? I'm here on the zone WAY too much! Anyway, the vision was that Carson embraced Chad on a football field with a big hug and they had a few words, mostly a just strong emotion that told them to win...

You know, they have a word for somebody who dreams about two guys hugging...

As for Chad, I had a vision last night about the Benglas in my sleep. Kinda strange that I'm having dreams about the Bengals, WTF? I'm here on the zone WAY too much! Anyway, the vision was that Carson embraced Chad on a football field with a big hug and they had a few words, mostly a just strong emotion that told them to win...

I knew I'd catch hell for this but I had to post, it was too funny.. I'm telling you, I gotta stop falling asleep with the TV on.

Let me have it guys. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, there's pretty much a preponderance of evidence about his gender preference, and yet he continues to give us more - to wit:

Let me have it guys

He keeps claiming he has a wife and kids, but c'mon.....the jig is up

Yeah, there's pretty much a preponderance of evidence about his gender preference, and yet he continues to give us more - to wit:

Let me have it guys

So what if I'm gay, maybe I'm bi. Would you have a problem with that? Seriously man, get a life and post some things that are relevant to the Bengals.

In a similar vein, we'd all like you to post coherently and stop sharing your gender bending nonsense with us

We can all dream

That's great, but what difference does my posts have from your irrelevent BS?

How'd you like the TJ interview? Think Chad will be here come 2 weeks?

Let me have it guys

So what if I'm gay, maybe I'm bi. Would you have a problem with that? Seriously man, get a life and post some things that are relevant to the Bengals.

In a similar vein, we'd all like you to post coherently and stop sharing your gender bending nonsense with us

We can all dream

Congrats to our two thread killers. You've done it again!

Closed.