How many of you guys will be there...

DDOGG

How many of you guys will be at the Home Pre-Season Opener on Sunday August 17th, 2008 against the Detroit Lions?

And Does anybody know if the tickets are already sold out, for the game, or are their still some available?

How many of you guys will be at the Home Pre-Season Opener on Sunday August 17th, 2008 against the Detroit Lions?

And Does anybody know if the tickets are already sold out, for the game, or are their still some available?

I'm sorry. Did you say 'pre-season'? The Bengals are in bad shape. It's pre-season. They play the equally bad Lions. I'm pretty sure you can go on-line and score some. If not, PM me, and I'll make sure you get hooked up for about a hundred a ticket.

A hundred-a-ticket for pre-season, *** damn, i cant imagine the price of a cheap playoff ticket. I still plan on traveling to the Nati if we ever have a home conference championship, no matter the cost, ill be there.

A hundred-a-ticket for pre-season, *** damn, i cant imagine the price of a cheap playoff ticket. I still plan on traveling to the Nati if we ever have a home conference championship, no matter the cost, ill be there.

Hey, I got to go to the 2006 wildcard playoff game here. While the result sucked, it was awesome in that place--until the second friggin play of the game.

I don't think they've gone on sale yet. Season ticket money is due by June 1st. Then I guess they will figure out how many remain for sale to the general public.

If you wait right up until game time you can surely get them at face value or less. Especially for preseason.