Led Zeppelin takes the stage again

BengalszoneBilly

Led Zeppelin to return to stage

12/10/2007 9:00 AM, AP

Led Zeppelin fans from around the world descended Monday on London to see the legendary rock 'n' roll band perform a full set for the first time in nearly three decades.

Led by its three surviving members — singer Robert Plant, guitarist Jimmy Page and bassist-keyboardist John Paul Jones — Led Zeppelin will be joined by the late John Bonham's son Jason on drums for the benefit show Monday at the O2 Arena.

Led Zeppelin has not played a full set since 1980, the year John Bonham died after choking on his own vomit. Robbed of "Bonzo's" pulsing drums, the band decided it couldn't go on and split up on Dec. 4, 1980.

Most of the Youtube footage has already been removed, but from what I managed to catch... they sound like they always did. Great show. I'd love to see them embark on a tour, but seeing any of the shows at all would probably be a pipe dream.

It would definitely be a great show to see, but ticket prices would be INSANE!!

Most of the Youtube footage has already been removed, but from what I managed to catch... they sound like they always did. Great show. I'd love to see them embark on a tour, but seeing any of the shows at all would probably be a pipe dream.

It would definitely be a great show to see, but ticket prices would be INSANE!!

I have read that folks paid upwards of $2000 per ticket. The little bit that I saw before the stuff came off of YouTube looked good. Hopefully they will tour next year.

robertplantzepreunion12gz5.jpg

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...&refer=home

http://www.alleyinsider.com/2007/12/whos-d...tube-clips.html

wow. Jimmy Page looks really different. if i were Zeppelin I'd cash in and just launch a mega tour. you know everyone will want to go.

John Bonham died after choking on his own vomit.

Listening to Led Zepplin records I expect band.gif