Girl Help

TheCinciBengal

I recommend watching that show on TV about picking up girls. The shows host is a MASTER pick-up artist. I think it's on VH1 or something. Maybe you can find clips on the internet somewhere.

I blew an oppurtunity myself last night... My advise is to just suck it up and be a man, you can't be nervous first of all, it all starts with conversation. You have to get her interested in you, so basically sell yourself. Then tell her your attracted to her and think she's hot. Ask her if she has a man and if she'd like to hang out sometime. You don't want her to think your to into her though so don't press it too much, play it cool, like it's no big deal if she doesn't like you. If she says no thank you, don't give up, but instead say something casually like "your probably not my type anyway" then let her come to you. It's all a game.

so i dont just go up to her and ask her out i should play it cool for a while then ask her out later on when we are good friends??

Definitely not! You don't want to get trapped in the "friend" zone, then you most certainly will never get the girl... Move quick, but not too quick because if you come on too strong, she'll probably turn you down. Good luck.

You go to FHS right? I left that school a legend, lol! I graduated in '01.

Stand infront of her, unzip your todger and whip it out, then ask her to put two hands and a face on it. If she calls the Police you claim that you mistook her for a watch-repairer, if she doesn't call the police . . . .. then just enjoy!

Stand infront of her, unzip your todger and whip it out, then ask her to put two hands and a face on it. If she calls the Police you claim that you mistook her for a watch-repairer, if she doesn't call the police . . . .. then just enjoy!

Just claim you're a Republican Senator! (Oh wait, that's picking up guys!) :lol:

Seriously, be yourself, when in doubt communicate honestly, and whatever you do - be confident. If you can't man up with a girl you like, what chance do you have doing something difficult?

Be polite, introduce yourself and tell her she was to pretty to let the opportunity to talk to her pass by.

Treat her with respect, but never let a chance to compliment her (politely) pass by. During the initial conversation, drop a (true) reason for why you were compelled to talk to her: EX. your smile seems to brighten the whole room or you look even more beautifull today than normal.

Tell her something of interest about yourself (dont brag) and than wait till the next time you see her to ask her out to a specific event and time. A school event is best, Football, Volleyball or a Band concert etc.

And the most important thing of all is not to let the chance of rejection stop you from taking action, being rejected sucks, but never trying and not knowing the answer is worse.

Go for it!! and remember if she says no, there are many other girls that you will find attractive in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...