The Chad Johnson Thread

bnglsboi8532

im glad marvin doesnt think like you all...i guess im the only one that wuld no way trade chad and heres why...right now we have one of the best tandems soon it will include 3 reciever... chad does whine sometimes but he is a reciever and thats wat they do...why doesnt anyone have a problem with tj crying to marvin? DONT TRADE OCHO CINCO

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why everyone is so pissed off @ mucho stinko?

He said quite clearly at the start of the week that the game would be easy and that's how he would play it.

I suspect that's because he can't spell catatonic.

And I would def want more than a first rounder for Chad baby, warts and all.

Akili was a first rounder. Lest we forget.

I agree with Hoosier about the $43 million man bitchin' louder than Big Willie to play, and then that. :o

STFU Levi.

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I have always thought Levi Jones was greatly overrated. Seems like every time there is a crucial sack on Palmer it is Mr. Jones not being able to take care of his man. Then, he hardly ever practices because of one injury or another. Let him go. Today, prior to being pulled, he looks worse than any rookie lineman I can remember. After he left, things were better.

All of this is a little dramatic. The problem I have with chad is how he gets his head out of the game. He needs to grow up some and keep his head on the whole game, even when we're down. Play calling was pretty rough today and I don't know why we gave up the run (watson was killing it) and went to passing almost exclusively. Those officials were the worst i've ever seen . . . period. NOt th eir fault at all just saying how frustrating it was. I don't think the announcer EVER got a bengals' players number right when they were announcing penalties. . . at least 3 announcements were made by the officials that were then turned around without saying anything . . . on the chatman play one ref called it a catch and another called it incomplete, the review was so CLEARLY a catch. that madieu pass interference call was ridiculous etc. etc. etc. just a rough day all in all. I thought our D played much better than I was expecting and there was encouragement to be found in there. I don't know why people come on here just to complain and make ridiculosu statements. I think we need a coaching shakeup and, most of all, we need a new front office. Lots of season left. who dey

you all some straight up chad haters this is ridiculous...chad is one of the best in the nfl but hey like he said being Flamboyant comes with its negatives

gotta agree - chad is an easy scapegoat right now because he may be a little self centered and he's definitely flamboyant. Guess what? Lots of elite WR's fit this profile.

Chad is not the reason the Bengals are in total chaos right now - one more time - chad is not the reason the Bengals are in total chaos right now.

If we want to fix this team trading chad should be the LAST solution on the list. Rediculous.

I don't understand why so many people are saying the defense played well. The Chiefs offense this year had not scored more than 16 points in a game before playing the Bengals...also Larry Johnson was held to what 12 yards rushing the week before and then came out with 105 in the FIRST HALF against the Bengals? Saying the Bengals defense played well today is the same as saying the Bengals became a Super Bowl contender when Marvin came into town. Sure they were better...better when you compare them to pathetic.

I don't understand why so many people are saying the defense played well.

I wouldn't say they played well, but given the lousy field position they constantly had to defend and the ludicrous 10 min advantage in time of possession the Chiefs enjoyed, they played about as well as could have been expected, given the talent and scheme issues we all know too well. Had the offense managed to muster any...well...offense before the Chiefs went into prevent mode in the 4th, the Bengals might have snuck out of Arrowhead with a W. But they couldn't...and they didn't...so here we are.

I don't get why everyone is so pissed off @ mucho stinko?

He said quite clearly at the start of the week that the game would be easy and that's how he would play it.

I suspect that's because he can't spell catatonic.

And I would def want more than a first rounder for Chad baby, warts and all.

Akili was a first rounder. Lest we forget.

I agree with Hoosier about the $43 million man bitchin' louder than Big Willie to play, and then that. :o

STFU Levi.

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I have always thought Levi Jones was greatly overrated. Seems like every time there is a crucial sack on Palmer it is Mr. Jones not being able to take care of his man. Then, he hardly ever practices because of one injury or another. Let him go. Today, prior to being pulled, he looks worse than any rookie lineman I can remember. After he left, things were better.

this takes us a bit off-topic but I think Levi is still a bit injured to be giving up plays vs Jared Allen. I think Levi is a very good LT but he was off his game for some reason, or Mr. Allen was geeked to the gills today.

getting back on-topic, I'd say Ocho has maturity issues and a real problem being a professional and facing adveristy....he acts like a little B*ITCH when things do not go his way...the baby/diva act is tiresome but unless he starts playing DB <ahem, Mr. Hall and Mr. Williams> or rushing passers <ahem, Mr. Smith, Mr. Geathers, Mr. Robinson> then he is not the true issue on the team realtive to winning.

Agree with Dr. Hoosier, this was a winnable game...all the way up to the final Palmer pick.

Hey, Levi: I don't want to hear one f**king word from you the rest of the season. Not. One.

Let's take it a step further. Anyone who uttered the words, doghouse, vendetta, or even hinted that Marvin Lewis was unfairly treating Levi Jones by holding him out of games until he was supposedly ready to play needs to shut their mouths and permanently retire the fingers they type with.

Morons.

I couldn't watch or listen to today's game. What did Chad do?

A few things stood out, some specific....some not.

Start with the body lanquage. Chad spent the game sulking and even managed to look upset after making two of his very few catches.

Blew up on the sidelines again, this time pulling away from Marvin Lewis as the latter attempted to calm him down.

Dogged a route so badly the announcers actually commented on how slowly he was running. The end result was Palmer threw a timing pass to a receiver that wasn't where he was supposed to be, but a defender was, ending a much needed 2nd half drive.

With the Bengals down by two scores and only about 5 minutes left Chad caught a sideline pass but turned upfield and gained two meaningless yards instead of stopping the clock by going out of bounds.

Had the offense managed to muster any...well...offense before the Chiefs went into prevent mode in the 4th, the Bengals might have snuck out of Arrowhead with a W. But they couldn't...and they didn't...so here we are.

And once again, it's a familiar problem that dates back to last season. The offense fails to covert on almost any 3rd down opportunity they face.

BTW, I couldn't care less about the success rate on instant replay challenges, since many of those are no more than asking for a miracle you know you're not going to get from the very start. However, Marvin's decision to go for it on 4th down from his own 37? gets my vote as his worst coaching decision.....ever.

I hope Chad can see through all this and realize that the majority of us real fans want him here... You could tell that something is bothering him, I haven't seen his morale this low in his whole career.

Paul from Fairfield, if you want to talk that BS go over to the Bengals.com boards with the rest of the fairweather fans and talk about crap that doesn't matter and NEVER going to happen! Please think about what your saying, then try to write something honest. Do you REALLY think we should get rid of Chad? DO YOU???

Don't get me wrong I love 85 when were good, but when were bad like we are now he makes it worse the way he bitches on the field and sideline and pushes away Coach Lewis. His act is getting real old and somebody asked mea couple of weeks ago if I would trade Chad Johnson, and I said no way, but now it kind of depends on if we get a good deal back!

What do you mean getting -OLD? he is a major problem on this team, he is selfish and a woosy when it comes to going up and sacrificing himself for the team. The interception against NE and the one today was all OCHO STINKO, who is afaid. The onlt reason he is getting by with his crap is that the media boy is in love with him.

Don't you think its time we got a coach who can get this time beyond .500, it is not Marvin Lewis with this caoching staff.

Carson Palmer is too good a QB to have to be surrounded by the like of OCHO STINKO, keep TJ & Henry and let Chad GO!!!

Your a damn idiot!! I'm a huge backer of C. Henry ask anyone here, but I know just like everyone else that he's right on the edge of falling off. One more incident and he's gone (which I pray never comes)... For you to say Palmer is too good a QB to have to be surrounded by the like of OCHO, but keep Henry? WTF kind of oxy-moronic statement is that?

Chad is by far not the ONLY problem here man. This is a team issue and mostly a coaching issue, not a Chad Johnson issue. DODO!

When I hear Carson Palmer himself say that Chad needs to go, then I'll agree. This is Carson's offense, I trust that he would lobby for a new reciever if he felt we needed one. Until then, all this stupid Ocho Stinko talk needs to stop!

IF we trade Chad for a defensive player, it won't make a difference, it would be worse. Our offense would be one great reciever short and our defense would be the EXACT same.

I agree, if Slim would stay outta trouble, then he's a starter, and that's pretty sick with he and Housh starting! Would you only want a first rounder for Chad? I would take that and maybe another starter!

Who do you think would give a first rounder for CJ?? let alone a first rounder and another starter.

Well Chad has said that Pickens was a mentor to him early in his career..

As for all of the Chad hating, please just stop the nonsense. We lost as a team, Chad played a good game and nothing to do with us losing. If you want to blame Chad then first blame Carson cause he played bad at times too. There's plenty of blame to go around in a loss like this.

you all some straight up chad haters this is ridiculous...chad is one of the best in the nfl but hey like he said being Flamboyant comes with its negatives

gotta agree - chad is an easy scapegoat right now because he may be a little self centered and he's definitely flamboyant. Guess what? Lots of elite WR's fit this profile.

Chad is not the reason the Bengals are in total chaos right now - one more time - chad is not the reason the Bengals are in total chaos right now.

If we want to fix this team trading chad should be the LAST solution on the list. Rediculous.

Keep telling yourself that. And don't forget Marv is a great coach. I love reading your excuses for whats wrong when its obvious to everyone but cincy fans.

Chad=Cancer

Marv=Sissy boy with no control over said cancer, or the team as a whole.