The Chad Johnson Thread

bnglsboi8532

Don't get me wrong I love 85 when were good, but when were bad like we are now he makes it worse the way he bitches on the field and sideline and pushes away Coach Lewis. His act is getting real old and somebody asked mea couple of weeks ago if I would trade Chad Johnson, and I said no way, but now it kind of depends on if we get a good deal back!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, if I knew 100% that Chris Henry wouldn't get in trouble anymore or get suspended anymore...I would trade Chad for a first round draft pick in a heartbeat. Not only would that save them cap room, but hopefully it would get rid of some of the bad attitudes on this team that could be holding them back. Of coarse nothing is for sure when it comes to Henry though...

I agree again and if your serious about winning football games, then it has to be team first, his antics were fun when we were the laughing stock of the league and he was a breath of fresh air, but now he's hurting our morale and team chemistry!

Ocho makes no difference. They suck as a team - no one player is pulling them down. Defense looks like they are playing flag football. Apparently, not one of them knows how to tackle.

I have been a fan since the team was formed, but I can't take this any more. I'll still watch football, but it will be any team but the Bengals.

I really have had enough of this crap.

I agree again and if your serious about winning football games, then it has to be team first, his antics were fun when we were the laughing stock of the league and he was a breath of fresh air, but now he's hurting our morale and team chemistry!

Ocho makes no difference. They suck as a team - no one player is pulling them down. Defense looks like they are playing flag football. Apparently, not one of them knows how to tackle.

I have been a fan since the team was formed, but I can't take this any more. I'll still watch football, but it will be any team but the Bengals.

#1 I never said it was just Chad bringing down our team but it is a big part of our attitude problem.

#2 If you're a real fan you never truly " have had enough"

So peace out and I hope the FAIR WEATHER FANS like you leave and never come back!

why did you take the time to start an account today just to say you aren't going to be a Bengal's fan anymore?

why did you take the time to start an account today just to say you aren't going to be a Bengal's fan anymore?

Exactly my point!

I still <3 85 :P,

He's a diva but if we were winning there would be no problem chad wants to win.

That's what I said earlier, that he's great when were winning but during adversity that when people show their true colors, and he's not a leader, and never will be with his attitude when we lose, he needs to take a page outta TJ's book!

I still <3 85 :P,

He's a diva but if we were winning there would be no problem chad wants to win.

That's what I said earlier, that he's great when were winning but during adversity that when people show their true colors, and he's not a leader, and never will be with his attitude when we lose, he needs to take a page outta TJ's book!

Ya chad's not a leader but who seems to be on this team? Willie seems to be the only true leader and he's been banged up all season.

I couldn't watch or listen to today's game. What did Chad do?

Nothing. Which was the problem.

I'm of two minds on this whole thing - on one hand, I don't want to work overtime looking for scapegoats when things are bad. On the other, he's had too much of a tendency to mope (or act like a little girl) when things go south. Starting to wonder if he's just too me-first to help a team get over the hump.

I couldn't watch or listen to today's game. What did Chad do?

Chad was Chad once again. It's time he started showing the maturity of a grown man. Yes he has passion for the game but his act IS getting old. If someone signs on to say they are done watching the Bengals so what. He's just stating what many fans are probably doing. For me it is time to make fish fear me on Sundays too.

I'll record the game and watch it later at my leisure.

Personally, from the Chiefs game, the guy I am most ready to lay into from a "team first" perspective is Levi Jones.

Let's recall that this was the same "cranky" guy why whined all through camp about losing his starting job.

And then whined through the first four weeks of the season about not getting any time.

And then got his job back and sucked like a black hole.

Hey, Levi: I don't want to hear one f**king word from you the rest of the season. Not. One.

At this point, if I knew 100% that Chris Henry wouldn't get in trouble anymore or get suspended anymore...I would trade Chad for a first round draft pick in a heartbeat. Not only would that save them cap room, but hopefully it would get rid of some of the bad attitudes on this team that could be holding them back. Of coarse nothing is for sure when it comes to Henry though...

Chad is selfish, ababy, and not a team player! Ocho Stinko!

Exactly my point!

The Bengals are our team no matter what the results, but its time to get past a .500 team, and Marvin & Chad cannot get the there. I hope Crason ignores Chad as much as possible, but until OCHO STINKO or better yet OCHO Big BABYO, get over himself, he is not an asset but a liability. Marvin Lewis is the worst game manager I have ever seen when comes to Challenges. He is personally responsible for alot of the problems the Bengals have and its time to get a Coach who will not take Chads' crap, and who will find a coaching staff who will take this team to the next level, it is not marvin nor Ocho StinkO!

marvin a defensive GURU-HA! HA! that is a joke.

Don't get me wrong I love 85 when were good, but when were bad like we are now he makes it worse the way he bitches on the field and sideline and pushes away Coach Lewis. His act is getting real old and somebody asked mea couple of weeks ago if I would trade Chad Johnson, and I said no way, but now it kind of depends on if we get a good deal back!

What do you mean getting -OLD? he is a major problem on this team, he is selfish and a woosy when it comes to going up and sacrificing himself for the team. The interception against NE and the one today was all OCHO STINKO, who is afaid. The onlt reason he is getting by with his crap is that the media boy is in love with him.

Don't you think its time we got a coach who can get this time beyond .500, it is not Marvin Lewis with this caoching staff.

Carson Palmer is too good a QB to have to be surrounded by the like of OCHO STINKO, keep TJ & Henry and let Chad GO!!!

I don't get why everyone is so pissed off @ mucho stinko?

He said quite clearly at the start of the week that the game would be easy and that's how he would play it.

I suspect that's because he can't spell catatonic.

And I would def want more than a first rounder for Chad baby, warts and all.

Akili was a first rounder. Lest we forget.

I agree with Hoosier about the $43 million man bitchin' louder than Big Willie to play, and then that. :o

STFU Levi.

After KC scored their last touchdown, I turned off the TV; couldn't take it anymore, knew we didn't have the heart or talent to get it back. Darn, now I'm glad I gave up my season tickets. At the beginning of the year I thought I would have withdrawal symptoms from not being at every game like I was since Marvin has been here. I'm still a fan, but getting fed up with some type of excuse all the time. Hey, how about these injuries? Has anyone ever heard of a team that consistently has such fragile athletes?