fed up

cincy9275

sorry guys i have seen enuff this defense has done nothing but hurt us for years, what i an seeing is a joke. regaurdless of the outcome this team is not a playoff team the defense will keep them from going any where sorry that is just a fact. after this i have lost all expectations for this team and they will be lucky to finish 500 tired of it. it is time for a change. no improvement ofrom last season same old same old. thanks marvin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys i have seen enuff this defense has done nothing but hurt us for years, what i an seeing is a joke. regaurdless of the outcome this team is not a playoff team the defense will keep them from going any where sorry that is just a fact. after this i have lost all expectations for this team and they will be lucky to finish 500 tired of it. it is time for a change. no improvement ofrom last season same old same old. thanks marvin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully Marvin is a defensive guru. Imagine where we would be without that advantage!

I still wanna know why did they even put a defense on the field they should have just gave the browns a touchdown or fieldgoal and let the bengals off see if they can match it. I dont know if it was the coach or the players but noboday wanna to play today on that side of the field. I have the worst headache damn what a poor job today hard to watch them play when the def plays like that.

I am seriously considering finding another team, this is pathetic...I don't care how anyone tries to spin it how do you lose against the Browns putting up 6td's...for how exciting the offense is the D is twice as bad!!!

I am literally on the phone with Directv canceling my NFL tkt...

Good riddance, fair weather fan. :angry:

Its not that big of a deal...our d messed up. A short week and a physical game prior to the browns game i think is a big reason. Best we can do is focus on the seahawks game. Cleveland played well and deserve this win. Congrats.

Fk U scooter, I have been a fan since the 80's and went thru the bs**t of the 90's and now to see us waste the talents of Palmer, Johnson and Johnson is a disgrace...Fouts and Marino all over again, great QB no ???? fire Chuck and if Marvin cannot turn it around fire him as as well..fair weather nothing, we suck at D and have for years...needs to be fixed and until then we are going nowhere soon...

Fk U scooter, I have been a fan since the 80's and went thru the bs**t of the 90's and now to see us waste the talents of Palmer, Johnson and Johnson is a disgrace...Fouts and Marino all over again, great QB no ???? fire Chuck and if Marvin cannot turn it around fire him as as well..fair weather nothing, we suck at D and have for years...needs to be fixed and until then we are going nowhere soon...

sure you were....

you know i can't even really get mad because this defense has been a problem for the past 2 season and marvin chose to stick with. well this is the out come when you get out played by a lesser team it is nothing but coaching . no excuses about a let down or this person or that person it is all marvins fault. i don't want to hear his some old tired excuses well we did not tackle well or can't turn the ball over that's all bulls**t , i for one am not f**king blind i can see the problem and it is plain and simple coaching on defense and s/t that is the problem! sorry that it nothing more and untill he gets it right or moves on it will always be what keeps this team from reaching greatness. as for bresh and simmons if they had even a half of a brain the would resign and save this team another painful season. you know marvin says he has to much on his plate to coach this defense well maybe then he is way over his head and needs to step down also. if he is this so called great defensive coach well STEP THE f**k UP AND LEAD OR GET THE f**k OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!. I GUESS WE NOW KNOW THAT OUR DEFENSE IS EVEN MORE PATHIC THAN ANYONE IN THE LEAGUE AND COULD BE THE WORST IN NFL HISTORY. so keep supporting these busch league dumb f**ks marvin and just follow them out the door. marvin made the desicion and now we all as bengals fans have to pay for it like i said thanks marvin you f**king genuis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Hey, you're the one who said you were going to find another team. You're the kind of fan the every makes fun of the Bengals for, jumping on and off the bandwagon. Like I said, good riddance. We'll see you back on the bandwagon when we win another game.

WHY was Kaleb Miller in there instead of Ahmad Brooks?

I didn't see Miller stop anyone in the hole or blitz the QB -- lets get out talent on the field!!

Brooks was hurt

Good riddance, fair weather fan. mad.gif

"high five"

fairweather ups your i have been supporting this team since 88 how long have you young man? and i said nothing about changing teams i clearly stated that I AM FED UP WITH MARVIN LETING THIS DEFENSE HOLD THIS TEAM BACK. i am can see i am not blind to the fact that this defense is keeps us down without the coches doing anything to fix it. so keep up the blind homerism while the reality is this team is poor on defense and s/t. and if you can't see that is a problem then maybe you should watch this game and the last 3 of last year and you tell me what is the f**king problem!

I didn't see Miller stop anyone in the hole or blitz the QB -- lets get out talent on the field!!

Brooks was hurt

"high five"

fairweather ups your i have been supporting this team since 88 how long have you young man? and i said nothing about changing teams i clearly stated that I AM FED UP WITH MARVIN LETING THIS DEFENSE HOLD THIS TEAM BACK. i am can see i am not blind to the fact that this defense is keeps us down without the coches doing anything to fix it. so keep up the blind homerism while the reality is this team is poor on defense and s/t. and if you can't see that is a problem then maybe you should watch this game and the last 3 of last year and you tell me what is the f**king problem!

We weren't talking to you, shooter. :sure:

Brooks was hurt

"high five"

We weren't talking to you, shooter. :sure:

ok very sorry lol . just very pissed right now.

ok very sorry lol . just very pissed right now.

No worries, we all are. We were referring to the character djdannos who blatantly said earlier in this thread that he was going to find another team, then denied that he was a fair weather fan.

To add insult to injury, we'll get more of Marvin's "we'll fix it, we'll play harder, guys just need to do their jobs" BS this week. Can't wait...

I can't remember when I've been so interested in hearing a coaches explanation for a game performance.

How do you let any QB with only 4 games of starting experience do THAT to your defense? How do you give up roughly 20 big plays? Where did the pass rush go?

Hobson called it. The season just turned upside down.

To add insult to injury, we'll get more of Marvin's "we'll fix it, we'll play harder, guys just need to do their jobs" BS this week. Can't wait...

I can't remember when I've been so interested in hearing a coaches explanation for a game performance.

How do you let any QB with only 4 games of starting experience do THAT to your defense? How do you give up roughly 20 big plays? Where did the pass rush go?

Hobson probably blames the los on not having enough Ivy League players on the team since they cut Lawrie...

Last one that I was waiting to hear explained was the San Diego Sucide.

This one will most likely go along the same lines.