For Those Suffering Draft Withdrawl...

DE(minus justin not getting resigned)

LB(If odell gets in trouble)

RG(Not a 1st but someone to replace bobbie.)

DT(Depends if we have anything in big toe...hopfully he atleast shows enough be rotation guy if he shows more then we take rotation guy)

Cleveland Browns: Chad Henne, QB, Michigan

If the Browns are drafting in the top five, that obviously means that they missed the playoffs. If that's the case, then Romeo Crennel is no longer the head coach. And if that's the case, the Browns will probably be finished with Charlie Frye and Derek Anderson. And if that's the case, Chad Henne will be starting for a team in Ohio. How's that for irony?

Ok it's not updated ^_^

Just more proof that all mock drafts are stupid. :sure:

The first link takes you to a mock that seems little more than "The _____'s didn't draft a _____ in the 2007 draft so I'm giving them one here."

The second link takes you to a mock where the writer actually predicts that he won't be impressed by how a player worked out at the 2008 combines. Best, the webpage includes a picture of the writer and in my opinion the only thing missing from his smiling image is a shirt pocket filled with pens and a face adorned with broken eyeglasses held together by white tape.

No matter, as I'm betting Schweiny uses both of these mocks as a template for his own.

:cheers:

Probably all seniors in the mock since there would be no way to predict which juniors are coming out. Besides Marvin is gonna have something like 20 picks in the draft next year. He will trade a bunch to move into the top 10 to get the one guy he really wants. Probably a monster DE or DT depending on whos avail and what kind of year they all have and how much depth there is in the draft.

:bengal:

Just more proof that all mock drafts are stupid. :sure:

The first link takes you to a mock that seems little more than "The _____'s didn't draft a _____ in the 2007 draft so I'm giving them one here."

The second link takes you to a mock where the writer actually predicts that he won't be impressed by how a player worked out at the 2008 combines. Best, the webpage includes a picture of the writer and in my opinion the only thing missing from his smiling image is a shirt pocket filled with pens and a face adorned with broken eyeglasses held together by white tape.

No matter, as I'm betting Schweiny uses both of these mocks as a template for his own.

:cheers:

wake up with a stick in your bum?

If we didn't take a CB in the first this year I would of liked to see us draft Antoine Cason in the first next year.