Buckeyes in Elite 8

Stripes

Comments on last night's thriller against Tennessee? The Buckeyes managed to outdo their own comeback of a week before against Xavier to win this one without overtime.

Memphis will be as tough as anyone the Buckeyes have played during their win streak. Win or lose, the Buckeyes will have had a more successful season than I expected from them. I'd love to see them surprise me and make the trip to the Final Four though.

Xavier should not have had to play the Buckeyes in the second round, they deserved a better ranking than they had.

Two teams from the same state should not have to play in the second round if at all possible. They would have never had Duke play NC in the second round, even though they sucked this season.

Xavier should not have had to play the Buckeyes in the second round, they deserved a better ranking than they had.

Two teams from the same state should not have to play in the second round if at all possible. They would have never had Duke play NC in the second round, even though they sucked this season.

very true

I had about 20 heart attacks last night..Such an amazing game..I had a feeling that we would come back..I didn't get much sleep but it was worth it..I'm so proud of them!! Memphis better be ready for the ass beating of their lives :cheers: