The Big 3-0!!

April 16th is our member "kevnz" 30th birthday!! That's it mate...you're offically over the hill!! :lol:

Seeing how you live in New Zealand, I'm not sure if it's already the 16th the or not, so just to be sure, Happy Birthday, and have a Happy Nascar weekend with the Martinsville race. I know you love the short tracks, so enjoy!! :P

April 16th is our member "kevnz" 30th birthday!! That's it mate...you're offically over the hill!!  :lol:

Seeing how you live in New Zealand, I'm not sure if it's already the 16th the or not, so just to be sure, Happy Birthday, and have a Happy Nascar weekend with the Martinsville race. I know you love the short tracks, so enjoy!!  :P

kevnz has probaly had lunch already and is thinking about hitting a pub for a pint on his way home from work. New Zealand is way ahead of us. :player:

Happy Birthday bengal brother. :wacko::lol::D:blink::wacko:

Many happy returns from the Scottish Highlands.

Many happy returns from the Scottish Highlands.

Good job Scotsman, and have a drink in a toast to kevnz! We already have a thread on this in the "General Discussions" forum, but I see no reason to move this for now, as it seems it will be better viewed here. The administrator may feel different, but hey...it's Terry's (B24's) website!

Boy...a three continent Birthday celebration!! You da man!! :lol:

Kevnz - You always have good thought it what u say - happy b-day man...