Spainism

Spain

Get reay this is a long one. The Embassey in Madrid didnt want to give my wife her papers! (long story)

So you calll every senator you can saying your from his district. Then they have to open a senatorial inquirey. That tripped so many red flags, they all got fired. LOL. Now my wifes papers are done and they fear me! All in the protocol!

I'm taking a whole new take on how Spain's powers can be used for good. If there is one person on the face of this planet that can expose how bureaucracy and corporate politics have started to decay this one proud republic and the democratic values it stands for, I have no doubt it's SPAIN!!!

(Or maybe I've too much red wine???)

Out.

• 3 weeks later...
Get reay this is a long one. The Embassey in Madrid didnt want to give my wife her papers! (long story)

So you calll every senator you can saying your from his district. Then they have to open a senatorial inquirey. That tripped so many red flags, they all got fired. LOL. Now my wifes papers are done and they fear me! All in the protocol!

Yeah...I remember when I was living the "Herbal Life." Any story seemed plausible. :rolleyes:

Madrid imigrtaion visa, but they changed everybody , put some mexican guy in. They had alot of problems there before I started. I was really the tip of the iceburgh. What would you do if they told you , you couldnt take your wife home with you? Never try to do the papers the right way !!! Go to the country then do your papers. You have been warned!!!! You have to have a cosponsor in the country that will say you wont go on welfare. Well I dont have any family I would ask that in the US. Ask Billy Im a Haitz. My families dead. It didnt matter how many Euros I had just, I didnt have anything in the US. Well Ive been in Spain trying to get Due diligence for my student loans. the euro was at 128, time to cash out and I cant. D Mqguire. Ill remeber him till the dya I die.

what do you want to know about that Embassey because I can go on forever.