Ravens Bengals Game Thread

Tasher

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now.....who's gonna post those boobie pics? :-)

Lord above....grant me, your humble servant, a Kansas City loss this weekend, and thereby the 6th seed

WWWWWWWWIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN

I said I'd need to see two victories in a row after the defensive shellacking vs the Saints to believe we have a shot again....well.....we have a shot again :-)

Finally.....is it too late for me to worry about a trap game vs the Raiders?

Awesome win tonite! If KC beats Ravens next week, and we beat Oakland, we're only one game out of the division.

JJ had an AWESOME game, but seriously, how many dropped picks can you have in a game?

WHO DEY!!!

Geez...let's see Levi, Buckethead and Big Bobbie back in there. The offense got away with laying a major egg tonight. If they got any real expectations of making the playoffs, the offense is going to have to produce a whole lot better.

The defense OTOH looks good. But the mighty Ratbird offense is on par with that of the Clowns so not really something to gauge anything by.

The Bengals and Brez do deserve a lot of credit for practically wiping Todd Heap out of this game. Between Caleb, Madieu and Landon they did a great job in shutting him down.

Now if the Raiders ain't a trap game, I've never seen one. :unsure:

JJ had an AWESOME game, but seriously, how many dropped picks can you have in a game?

If he defenses every pass that comes anywhere near him....I don't care if he EVER gets a pick.

I have no complaints for Joseph's play today :-)

oh, I wasn't complaing, don't get me wrong, I just thought it was funny, I think he has the worst hands I have ever seen. But he played excellent, hopefully a sign of things to come for him. :cheers:

It ain't. Bengals know they have zero margin for error left. Lost that in Tampa. Raider D is playing well, Raider O stinks even with Brooks, but is getting better. Still, no doubt here they will be ready.

Lol at marvins post game speach...

yeah funny s**t!!!!!!!!!

Deion: "Ya see Rudi Johnson in front of the camera all jacked up with his chest puffed out. Ya notice you never see the fat guys infront of the camera with their shirt off."

LOL funny stuff! :lmao:

It ain't. Bengals know they have zero margin for error left. Lost that in Tampa. Raider D is playing well, Raider O stinks even with Brooks, but is getting better. Still, no doubt here they will be ready.

Looks that way. But Brooks can throw deep better than the last 2 QBs the Bengals faced. And they're defense has solidified. May actually be a better defense than what they faced tonight.

I don't know if the Raiders D is better than Baltimore. They are fairly disciplined in their schemes, but Carson should be able to eat their young Corners alive. Asomogha/Washington are fast, but they tend to get beat deep on occasiion.

Kirk Morrison is a player in the middle for them, they have fast LB's. I expect Levi/Whitworth to make Burgess disappear.

Brooks can throw the deep ball, but the Raiders can not run the ball. Their line is also terrible. On top of that, they are changing their offense. I don't think the Bengals will let down, they seem to play better when their backs are up against the wall.

PLUS IT'S THE POWER OF THE ORANGE JERSEYS....

I really think the Bengals can run the table and go 11-5. I also have a feeling the Bengals will get help from Cleveland this weekend.