What's Landon Johnson's status?

agreen_112

Ah, the scrub who had over 100 tackles playing part time in 2005?

The scrub who is arguably the fastest linebacker on the team?

That scrub?

Hell yeah he's a scrub, if he's the fastest how come he couldn't tackle Vick? Please quit praising your worthless fav's and knocking all the starters that actually do something.

Yeah Landon is solid depth and very good on special teams. I thought his best position would be WSLB, but he has played his best at MLB in his rookie year. I think MLB suits him the best at this level, for him to be good he has to be able to shoot gaps and avoid blocks. On the weak side he just gets swalloed up.

Ah, the scrub who had over 100 tackles playing part time in 2005?

The scrub who is arguably the fastest linebacker on the team?

That scrub?

Also the scrub that led the team in tackles as a rookie in 2004. Man he sucks. :wacko:

All hail the new Spain.....Agreen

What happened to spain anyways?

Or maybe he's the new Barbarian.

Nothing wrong with Landon Johnson`s tackles totals or ability to shoot gaps... it is what happens with him once he gets hit by any offensive lineman or fullbacks or tightends or runningbacks.... he either doesn`t move forward any more and gets pushed sideways or he falls backwards. Same can be said for Caleb Miller. The only backers we had that could give some pop were Pollack and Thurman. Simmons can`t do all the popping.... and Jeanty and Brooks haven`t seasoned yet.

I don't care what anyone has to say: Landon Johnson is a freaking scrub and for anyone to say he isn't is flat out in denial. The only reason he lead the team in tackles in '04 probably had something to do our defense not being able to stop anything and being on the field for the majority of the season.

He's good on ST's, not as a starting LB in the NFL by any means. I really don't see how anyone can't see this, he's a SCRUB!

Tj - What do you mean by "arguably the fastest". He's either the fastest or he isn't, what's to argue? Anyway I don't care if he's fast, he can't tackle or pursue, that makes him a scrubby Boo boo that should be on the sidelines!