Chris Henry's TD Catch....

agreen_112

You guys might as well start calling Chris Henry "Hot Boy" because your gonna see that for the rest of the year. I mean he absolutely burned those defenders on the deep route. First he started the deep seem then broke into a flag route, drawing the safety towards the sideline, then bounced back to the post for the TD. Absolutely one of the best routes I've seen this year! It helps to have a guy like Carson on your team too, I don't think there's a better QB at throwing the deep ball.

This is my motion to start a new nickname that I think is fitting for Henry on and off the field.... Hot Boy!

Oh yeah haters, this is why he is still a Bengal!

Actually, no, I like Chris Henry's skill set plenty. He's a beast. I also am not sure if he will actually be able to help this team on any given week. You cannot accept one without acknowledging the other...

Actually, no, I like Chris Henry's skill set plenty. He's a beast. I also am not sure if he will actually be able to help this team on any given week. You cannot accept one without acknowledging the other...

Honestly, if he weren't a jackass, he could be a #1 on about 15 teams right now. Add that to the fact that's he's often covered by some safety or nickel back (Chad pulling coverage from the team's best CB) and it's not even really fair.

I believe that if we can keep the current line as-is until Levi gets back, and get the top 3 receivers on the field, we'll be OK. Teams can stop Chad with double coverage. But that means you have either TJ or Henry pretty much wide open.

Now if only they'll stop giving up on the running game...

Those who have access to the most information seem to think he will serve another suspension this season. I don't think you'll find anyone on this board who doesn't think he has skill. I love seeing him on the field, but he's unreliable because of his off the field stuff.

On the field though... you gotta love him. I read the CB's lips when he complained to his coach "I'm alone out there!" because Henry blew right by both him and the Safety.

He's got it all... when he's permitted to play.

I veto "hot boy" as being entirely too...well...gay.

But thanks for playing.

Perhaps "perpetually in fear of suspension guy" would be a better choice...

Or "Maybe" as in maybe he will be able to play, maybe he won't. :lmao:

Well, I think it's funny...

He has definitely lit the D, but like someone said earlier...he is doing it against nickel backs and such. I don't think he would be doing much better than that Ocho Cinco guy this season.

But thanks for playing.

Or "Maybe" as in maybe he will be able to play, maybe he won't. :lmao:

Well, I think it's funny...

He has definitely lit the D, but like someone said earlier...he is doing it against nickel backs and such. I don't think he would be doing much better than that Ocho Cinco guy this season.

It's really hard to say b/c if it were someone else, not Henry, at the 3rd WR spot I don't think we'd see the same explosiveness that Chris Henry offers. Then again, if you put Henry up against the outside corners, he's shown that he can burn them too (Last year in the Playoffs). Chris has what it takes to be a #1 or #2 WR in the NFL and outher teams would love to pick him up. Is there another team out there with a better 3 WR and QB combo?

I wouldn't bother debating hypothetical questions about how many teams Henry could be the #1 wideout on. The important point to remember is exactly the same one being used as a criticism...he creates huge mismatches when asked to work against an opposing teams 3rd CB or a S. And those mismatches are the reason that I've called the Bengals #3 wideout the key to victory...or losses...in so many games this season.

As for Hotboy, I'm not feeling it.

I nominate....."DawgHouse"

But thanks for playing.

Yeah, I would have to agree with MEM; Henry is definitely not very HAPPY this year with all the extra-curricular activity going on. :lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I wouldn't bother debating hypothetical questions about how many teams Henry could be the #1 wideout on. The important point to remember is exactly the same one being used as a criticism...he creates huge mismatches when asked to work against an opposing teams 3rd CB or a S. And those mismatches are the reason that I've called the Bengals #3 wideout the key to victory...or losses...in so many games this season.

As for Hotboy, I'm not feeling it.

I nominate....."DawgHouse"

DawgHouse would be more appropriate for Thurman as a Georgia Bulldog, don't ya think? :o

:lol: