Reality check

In the big game Brady is better than Manning. Tom Brady side-steps pressure and loses no accuracy or ability to scan the field. Manning is a back-pedaler in the big game and can get flustered. Now, I may be biased because of what my Steelers have been able to do against both QB's in the playoffs. Also, Brady has had better coaching in the playoffs. (Belicheck vs. Dungy and Mora Sr.)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did a thread about the Bengals coming back down to earth get turned into a debate about who is better, Brady or Manning? :wacko:

We all know that it is Palmer. look, he has only been a starting QB for 3 years, went to the Pro Bowl in his 2nd and sufferred a devastating knee injury at the end of that year. Give him a chance to get back to 100% and make up for the time he was rehabbing instead of getting better with his receivers and he will make a huge leap. Probably about game 10-11 in my opinion.

We need to look at this year the same way the Steelers looked at last year: Steelers went 15-1 year before and got shocked in the playoffs, arguably having had what was rightfully theirs taken from them, then last year they squeak by into a Wild Card and run from there, taking in the process, what was rightfully the Bengals.

So all we need to do is ensure that we MAKE the playoffs, keep getting better and healthier as the year goes along and then take care of business. :)

:cheers:

1st TBrady is ALL that and a bag of chips, i would take him anyday...We saw how porous the run D was against the Steelers last week...Teams are passing or running screens when SAdams is in the line-up, and run the ball(very effectively I might add) when he is not, even when he is in, he has not done much to me...I really see now how much WRoaf's absence hurt LJohnson and KC against us, I can honestly say I miss OThurman and DPollack...did CMiller play Sunday??? and please get rid of KK, I am sick and tired of seeing him shy away from contact...yeah he had a good hit on Sunday, but he had to leave his feet and fly like superman, do the same thing with your feet on the ground, square up and POW....

Reality check indeed. Worst loss ever under Marvin Lewis?

No, but one of the most disappointing. Neither offense or defense looked good, but you know me, I'm always harder on the defense because honestly they have sucked longer, and continue to have lapses. BIG lapses!