Hockey?

SteelerFan87

Yeah, I am a huge fan and still try to play when I can...why? I'm a so-so Bluejacket's fans (gotta support your home state) but my main team is the Wings (cause you have to support the 35 and over teams as well).

Can't wait for it to start again...preseason is such a teaser!!

ArmyBengal, you're missing out man. Hockey is such a great sport.

Edogger, yeah, you can't really go wrong with the Red Wings. As for the Bluejackets, the Pens don't get to play them much, so I haven't really seen much of them. But I do like Zherdev. He strikes me as the kind of guy the Penguins would draft, but of course I'm happy to have Fleury, and goalie was really something we needed more that year.

I like it on TV, but I agree it's WAY better in person.

And yeah, most people in Pittsburgh are fans of all our teams, even the Pirates (lol), but Penguins fans may be the best in the city. I was at the game last year when Crosby got his 100th point, and you'd have thought it was a Steelers playoff game, even though there were half as many people and the Pens were in last place.

• 1 year later...

I played hockey one time and broke my nose falling on the ice. I go to Dayton Bombers games but only to get drunk and yell at the coach. I don't really know all the rules.

I do know that when they are losing 6 to nothing in teh second period that they SUCK!!