Official Bengals vs. Steelers Game 1 Thread

Ox

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad looked like he was pouting a little bit on the way to the lockerroom? Other than that, what a way to punch back! Henry is having an amazing game, he's going to be a star folks, watch.

that was a BEATIFUL 2 min DRIVE !!!

about as GOOD as it gets !

Perfect execution and Carson absolutely threaded the GD needle as tight as we'll ever see on 2 of those passes....An amazing passer. Henry is playing so well I can already hear the Pittsburgh media crybaby about how Henry is the thug who got away...Wouldn't really blame them too much but at least Henry has more catches in the 1st half than he had arrests in the offseason. :bengal:

And Kenny Watson lookd good on the last drive too. Nice run off the shovel and good rip off the draw except for he needs to make more of a concerted effort to get into the end zone with time a ticking away like that.

For being primarily dominated in the 1st half, the Bengals have shown why the Steelers are the lesser team this year. Now all they got to do is summons the killer instinct to leave no doubt that not only is the North theirs but also the conference. A 3 and out defensive stand to start the 2nd half will go a long way to that effect.

Palmer:Ya I Fumbled twice and threw a INT in 3 plays but did you see me turn it on and Just carve the fudge out of the steeler defense? ^_^

Thank god he turned it on wouldent wanna hear about that 2nd drives blunders all week long.

The fumbles can be chalked up to just getting his sea legs farther under him. I doubt we see but more than that for the rest of the year. The pick was a great defensive call by LeBeau to draw the slot CB underneath as the sideline CB made it look like he was giving all kinds of cushion.