TJ has been cut !!!!

UK Bengal

i said I didn't believe what he said but no one should make a post like that it just underminds the integrity of the board. Might as well join the bengals.com message board with posts like that.

If that's all you said your post would still be here.

I didn't say that is all I said I just don't understand why someone gets to the point that they post something like that to get some attention. Well in my books I will never read another post by that person for it is just a wasting what little time we do have on this earth.

omg, as long as you have been here , you know what that type of thread is b-4 you open knowing its just a thread for fun!!! come on....geeeeeeeeeez :o

I didn't say that is all I said I just don't understand why someone gets to the point that they post something like that to get some attention. Well in my books I will never read another post by that person for it is just a wasting what little time we do have on this earth.

See if you would express yourself the way you are now instead of the way you did in your 1st post in this thread there wouldn't be any problems.

Thread should've been closed after the stupid original post - but it's B24's board!

Not going to close a thread that's just messing with people. Like anyone believed it anyways.

Post like this, and I can promise you you'll never have another problem again. :sure:

I agree with GROIIDayton that this topic, while being somewhat humorous (if you're British) is not the kind of topic that I like to see posted on a Bengals fansite. :angry:

And just so you guys don't think that me and GROII are tight or anything like that, If you've ever posted at Bengals Insider you would know that he and I usually try to stay out of pistol range of each other.

BTW, UK didn't you use to post over at the Insiders?